Are you a Mocha Frappe lover and have you ever tried to make the exact Mocha Frappe just like Starbucks and McDonald’s at home but you couldn’t get the exact same flavour and texture?
If yes, then you’ve come to the right place because, in this article, I will tell you the easy, delicious and totally refreshing Mocha Frappe recipe with a blender at home. With this recipe, you can make the exact Mocha Frappe at home as you had at Starbucks or McDonald’s.
Personally speaking, the reason why I like Mocha Frappe very much is that it provides me with the pleasure of caffeine and the delight of chocolate syrup. It is a soft creamy and delightful drink that melts the core of everyone’s heart because of its desirable and chocolate taste.
So Let’s have fun with a quick and softly textured Mocha Frappe recipe to send your taste buds to a different world.
It is a quick drink soothing our thirst with its pleasurable taste. But there are many other drinks that we’ve covered in our blog. You should definitely check them as well.
1. Thai Coffee– It is one of the best coffees which would rejuvenate you. Usually found in restaurants, it can be made by you as well since it is easy and quick to make. Only four ingredients and you are good to go.
2. Tokyo Tea– Tokyo Tea is one of the best Tea or I must say a cocktail which is very refreshing yet soothing at the same time. Tea is only included in its name to make it sound healthier.
3. Coffee Nudge– The Coffee Nudge is a fun hot coffee based cocktail. It’s a little stronger than many coffee drinks – and I mean strong in terms of alcohol, not coffee intensity.
4. Hot Chocolate With Whipped Cream– Whipped cream makes the hot chocolate more creamy than a classic hot chocolate. The more rich and creamy a hot chocolate is, the more delicious it will taste. This recipe is not just for the kids.
Ingredients for a Mocha Frappe Recipe
|Chocolate Syrup||2 tsp|
|Coffee (strongly brewed)||2 cups|
|Vanilla ice cream||1 scoop|
|Chocolate Syrup and Coffee Powder||enough to garnish|
Now its time blend these pleasurable ingredients into a delightful, creamy drink.
How Much Time it Will Take?
|5 Minutes||5 Minutes|
Mocha Frappe Recipe with Blender
- Firstly take the strongly brewed coffee and let it cool at the room temperature.
- Now put the coffee in a bowl and put water in it and put the bowl in the refrigerator for a night.
- Now in the next day, take a mixer jar.
- Add milk, cream, sugar, chocolate sauce and coffee powder. Mix it with a blender until it turns into soft textured syrup.
- Add vanilla ice cream in a glass. Pour the syrup into it. Garnish it with chocolate syrup and sprinkle the coffee powder on it.
- Serve cold.
At last savour, the vast presence of the most pleasurable and desirable Mocha Frappe drinks just to add on to your life using the Mocha Frappe recipe. This is to make you see the negative sights in your life in a positive way, to lead a better life.
Nutritional Information of Mocha Frappe Recipe
|Total Fat||14 g|