If you love fruits as much as I do then, this mixed fruit chaat recipe is the one for you. It has different kinds of fruits, tangy sauces and spices. It is colorful and delicious. It is also healthy. On top of all that, it is pretty easy to make.
I was sitting at home on a Sunday afternoon. I was craving something tangy and fresh. I went to the market and bought different varieties of fruits. I cut all the fruits and added different spices to them. It tasted heavenly and it was very refreshing.
To make mixed fruit chaat, add different varieties of chopped fruits to a bowl. Also, add chopped boiled potato, cucumber, and pomegranate. Then, add salt, chaat masala, red chilly powder, black pepper powder, cumin powder, lemon juice, tamarind sauce, green chilies, and chopped coriander leaves to it. Mix everything well and garnish it with coriander leaves.
This recipe is a burst of different flavors, you can find the complete recipe below. But before going to the full recipe, let’s check out some other healthy salads as well.
1. Oxheart Tomato With Basil Salad– Oxheart tomato with basil salad is a great salad to make. Oxheart tomato with basil salad is less time-consuming as well as simple to make. It does not require a lot of ingredients and is not difficult to put together.
2. Cucumber Melon Salad– If you want to make a refreshing summer salad, the cucumber melon salad is a great one. It is a great no-cook recipe and is really easy to make. The addition of pistachios adds a great crunchy texture to the salad.
3. Grilled Fruit Salad– This is a really unique and delicious way to eat fruits. This fruit salad is really easy to make. The dressing of the salad is made of sugar syrup, lemon, and mint and adds a lot of flavor to the fruits.
4. Roasted Broccolini– Green vegetables are always a good choice for a healthy meal. Broccolini is a great choice if you want to eat veggies. Broccolini is the hybrid cultivation of Chinese cabbage and broccoli. It is also really easy to make roasted broccolini.
Mixed Fruit Chaat Recipe
- ½ Bowl Variety of Fruits of preference Papaya, Guava, Pineapple, Banana
- 1 unit Boiled Potato
- ½ unit Chopped Cucumber
- 1 unit Tomato
- ½ cup Pomegranate
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Chaat Masala
- ¼ tsp Red Chili Powder
- ¼ tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 1 tsp Roasted Cumin Powder
- 2 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Tamarind Sauce
- 2 units Chopped Green Chilies
- 1 tsp Coriander Leaves
- In a bowl, add the various chopped fruits. Now, add the chopped boiled potato to the bowl and mix it.
- Now, add the cucumber and mix it in the same bowl. Also, add the tomato and ½ cup Pomegranate to it.
- Now, add salt, chaat masala, red chilly powder, black pepper powder, cumin powder, lemon juice, tamarind sauce, green chillies, and chopped coriander leaves to it.
- Mix it well. Garnish it with coriander leaves. Your mixed fruit chaat is ready to serve.