Cookies are what everyone likes whether it is a child or a grown-up adult like me. The loves for cookies always have a special place in our heart. These cookies are so much delicious that no one ever can refuse them and can have them either with coffee or tea. There are lots of versions of cookies having different flavors and styles of making. But one thing that remains constant is the taste.
In this recipe, I will tell you how to make cookies with a twist. The twist is nothing but an ingredient that will make it different from regular cookies. And the cookies that we are about to make are called mint chocolate chip cookies. The reason why you will love these cookies is because of the flavor that it posses. Once you try these cookies, I am sure you will make it every time you want to have cookies.
So let’s start making this unique cookies at home and feel the freshness, crunchiness and the unique taste that it has in it.
The recipe starts with collecting the ingredients and here are they listed in the box below. Collect them and move straight to the kitchen and come out along with those beautiful cookies in hand and let that sweet smell of those cookies attract everyone in the house.
Ingredients for Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
|All purpose flour||1 ½ cup|
|Baking soda||1 tsp|
|Unsalted butter||½ cup|
|Brown sugar||½ cup|
|Granulated sugar||¼ cup|
|Peppermint extract||½ tsp|
|Chocolate chips||1 ½ cups|
The ingredients are sorted and you can buy them from any supermarket or grocery store near you.
This recipe takes very less time in their whole making process. You can chill and make them very easily anytime you want. Here is the exact time schedule required for these cookies.
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|20 minutes||10 minutes||30 minutes|
And finally we are here what everyone waits for. Not taking much of your time, let’s start making this Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies and make your cooking skills even higher in the eyes of those whom you now.
Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
- Align two baking sheets along with parchment paper and preheat your oven to 3520F.
- Take a bowl and mix flour, baking soda and salt together and keep it aside.
- Now in another bowl mix butter and both variety of sugar for few minutes and then add egg and peppermint extract to the same mixture. Beat this mixture until it gets combined fully.
- Now add this mixture into the flour and add mint chips in this as well.
- Now scoop out the dough of small size and put those inches apart from cookie sheets. Now sprinkle the remaining chips on the top of dough.
- Now after the oven is ready, bake the cookies for about 7-12 minutes until you see the edges of the cookies turning golden brown and the middle part is still a little underdone. Shift the baking sheet in between the cooking time if you want to.
- Take out the baking sheet and allow it to cool completely.
And now you can have these cookies with your family or even serve it in any function or party at your place.
Nutritional Breakdown of Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
We understand the importance of nutrition and hence we are keen for your health as well. Here is the complete nutritional breakdown of this recipe which will help you.
Liked this recipe? If yes then I am sure you will also love to learn about the various other similar recipes that we have. Here are some other cookies that we recommend trying at home.
Melted Snowman Cookies are something which you can make on Christmas and surprise your family
Pink Cookies are just another normal cookie but pink in color and lots of nuts and butter in it.
Japanese Cookies a simple and sweet recipe which is known for its vanilla and cocoa flavor. This one will be a surprise for your taste buds.
How to Make Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies at Home | Video
I’ve added a video of the recipe below, so it’ll be easier for you to make these cookie at home.
I hope you’ve liked this recipe. You can share your views, ideas and even suggestions regarding the recipes that we bring for you guys. We will love to add the recipes that you want. Do respond in the comments box provided below.