Do you guys love Cheesecakes? Well, I am a big fan of those creamy and soft cheesecakes that melt on entering your mouth and give that perfect sweet and creamy taste. I know many you guys would be wondering why am i filling up your mouth with water, but trust me, I recently tried these cheesecakes and I am left with no words to describe how tasty they were.
Cheesecakes are the old part of our civilization and were introduced to this world by Greece. Ancient Greece was very much famous for its cheesecakes. Apart from its great taste, it was also good for health and was a power house of energy.
Today we are making the cheesecakes but with a small twist. We are going to make Mini Cheesecakes. Yes, this recipe is very close to my heart and is my personal favorite.
So let’s get started and make this Mini Cheesecake at home and for which you will need some necessary ingredients. Check the table below and get the ingredients ready.
Ingredients for Mini Cheesecakes
For the Graham Cracker Crust
|Graham cracker crumbs||1 cup|
|Granulated sugar||3 tsp|
|Unsalted butter||3 ½ tsp|
For Cheesecake Filling
|Brick style cream cheese||16 ounces|
|Sour cream||1/3 cup|
|Granulated sugar||½ cup|
|Vanilla extract||1 tsp|
These were the ingredients you should have and you will get them quickly from any nearest grocery or supermarket store. This recipe will not much of your time to get completed. But for your accuracy, here is the exact time frame of this recipe.
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|15 minutes||18 minutes||33 minutes|
Now comes the part for which everyone has to wait. But not here, let’s start making this recipe quickly and enjoy its creamy and sweet taste. Follow the instructions to make the best Mini Cheesecake at home.
Mini Cheesecakes Recipe
For Graham Cracker Crust
- Take a muffin pan with cake cup liner and preheat your oven to 325 degrees.
- Now take a large mixing bowl and stir graham cracker and sugar together, add the melted butter and mix them well.
- Directly pour this mixture properly in the cupcake liner and see if it has formed an even layer or not.
- Bake these small cupcakes for about 5 minutes at 325 degrees and keep them aside after done.
For Cheesecake Filling
- By using a mixer or a big mixing bowl, mix the sour and cheese cream until they are smooth and creamy.
- Now add sugar along with vanilla extract in this mixture and mix them well.
- After mixing them well, add eggs to this mixture and mix this mixture well.
- Now pour this batter evenly in all the crust that you have already made up to the top.
- Bake these cheesecakes at 325 degrees for about 15 minutes until they are set.
- Take them out of the oven and let them cool. After reaching room temperature, don’t wait much; just taste them.
And here you go, you have made this tasty, delicious and creamy Mini Cheesecake at home. Enjoy this delightful recipe with your family and friends.
Nutritional Breakdown of Mini Cheesecakes
The complete nutritional breakdown of this recipe is provided in the box below.
|Dietary fiber||0.2 gm|
How to Make Mini Cheesecakes at Home | Video
This recipe is very easy to make at home, but please watch this video if you want detail or some more tips and tricks, then please watch this video. It will help you with the whole recipe from the start.
I hope you like this recipe and will give it a try at home. Please tell us your experiences and reviews about this recipe in the comments section below. Till then, stay tuned for more such cool recipes.