Everyone likes to eat something healthy and tasty simultaneously, but many of you will not find those recipes easily. To end this hunt of yours of finding both healthy and delicious food, I have brought a recipe which I am sure you will definitely like.
This recipe is an old one that has its roots from the late 1660s when people only used to consume baked bread. This recipe is from a lovely and great country called Poland, where some Jews drink this.
This recipe is relatively easy to make and has all-natural ingredients that are good for your health. Yes, I know you want the name of this recipe and it’s called Mini Bagels. Now you see this recipe, right? So, what are you waiting for then? Let’s start making these mini bagels at home.
The first step to making them is the ingredients which are listed in the table below. Please have a look and gather them.
Ingredients for Mini Bagels
|All purpose flour||250 gm|
|Lukewarm water||165 ml|
|Olive oil||1 tsp|
|Active dry yeast||1 tsp|
|Sesame seeds||3 tsp|
The ingredients look good and you can get them from your nearest supermarket or grocery store. These ingredients are always available.
These mini-bagels take their own time to prepare, and I insist you follow the time frame provided below to make the best mini bagels at home.
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|15 minutes||1 hour 15 minutes||1 hour 30 minutes|
Now talking about this recipe, the procedure you have to follow is very easy and there is nothing to be worried about while making this recipe at home. Ok then, let’s start making these mini bagels at home.
Mini Bagels Recipe
- Take a large mixing bowl and add both salt and flour in it and mix it well.
- Add some water in this mixture and some olive oil and dry yeast and make dough of it.
- Cover this dough with a clean cloth for about 10 minutes and let it rest.
- After resting your dough, knead it in a bowl and then on any plain surface, add some dry flour knead it well until it is fluffy and elastic.
- After the dough is ready, cut it into even small shaped balls and make a hole at its center with your finger.
- Take a large pot and add water in it and allow it to boil. After the water has boiled, add these bagels in the water and let them cook until they rise on the top of the pot.
- Take these bagels out once raised at the top of the pot and sprinkle some sesame seeds on them.
- Preheat your oven to 4000F
- Now put these bagels on the baking tray and let them bake for 10-15 minutes or until they change from white to a golden brown.
- After the color has changed, take them out and let them cool and then enjoy with your favorite mini bagels at home.
Serve them with any sauce or dip whatever you like. It adds to its taste and makes it even better. So, this was how you make Mini Bagels at home.
Mini Bagels Nutritional Breakdown
This recipe is quite nutritious and has fair amount of nutrients in it. Check out the table below for its complete nutritional breakdown.
How to Make Mini Bagels at Home | Video
This recipe is simple and can be made by anyone very quickly but if you find it difficult or need assistance, then here is a video that can help you out.
I hope you like this Mini Bagels recipe and will give it a try at your home. Please do try and tell us about its taste and various other experiences that you had while making this recipe in the comments section below. Till then, stay safe and keep cooking.