American cuisines are great to taste and have become popular worldwide. American culture of eating is widely adapted and indulged by almost everyone around the world. Whether it’s their pancakes, hotdogs, puddings or steak, American food is one of the most loved foods on this planet.
Today I have picked a steak recipe, i.e. Milk Steak. Milk Steak is originated in America and became famous around the globe due to the uniqueness in its taste. Steak cooked in milk and served with thick milk sauce. My mouth has already started watering. Everyone may not like this combination of milk and steak but it is undoubtedly a delicious meal. You may not find milk steak cooking at home often.
But the moment you give it a try, you won’t be able to resist this delicacy and will cook it more often. The steak will take some time to cook but the aroma while cooking it will not let you wait for it to be served.
Some of you may like the steak to be cooked in milk and some may enjoy the steak with thick milk gravy. It is all how you want to have it. So prepare accordingly. Till then, let me share the recipe of Milk Steak of the milk steak I prefer.
Ingredients for Milk Steak
|All-Purpose Flour||1 cup|
|Ground Black Pepper||1 ¾ teaspoon|
Every ingredient is readily available in a supermarket, so you do not need to worry about them. Just grab them and cook up this delicacy.
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|15 minutes||20 minutes||35 minutes|
This recipe does not take much time to prepare. The home-cooked steak will make a great meal for sure. Easy and tempting to prepare. So follow up the instructions.
Milk Steak Recipe
- Marinated the steak with salt and black pepper and keep it aside for half an hour.
- In a bowl, add flour and pepper and mix well. Dip the steak in this powder to coat well.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs and again coat it with the flour mixture.
- Take a skillet and heat the lard over medium flame. Cook each steak on each side for 5 minutes until they turn golden. Keep them separate.
- Use the same skillet and sprinkle two tablespoons flour in it. Cook the flour till it gets brown and add some milk to it to make a smooth batter. To this add milk gradually and whisk it for 4 minutes till the mixture gets thick and lastly add salt and pepper.
- You can use this as a gravy to cook in steak or to pour it as a gravy on steak.
What a yummy steak it will be. This delicacy is definitely the best to dive into the flavours.
Nutritional Breakdown of Milk Steak
How to Make Milk Steak at Home | Video
An easy recipe of steak which is a must-try. To help you with the steps, I have uploaded a video. Do watch it.
Also, share your reviews for the Milk Steak recipe after you make it. For any query, you can ask your questions in the comment section. Do share this recipe with your friends and family. Enjoy your meal.