Peach Rhubarb Crisp
This microwave vegan fruit dessert is super healthy, gluten-free and best for the autumn season. Vegan fruit dessert is super delicious and an easy to make the recipe. The delicious Rhubarb balances an old-fashioned dessert that might otherwise seem sickly sweet.
Do you know what will happen to your health, if you eat fruits and vegetables only and no meat?
This Vegan Dessert is-
- Fat containing
- Easy to bake
This vegan dessert contains healthy fruit filling of:
Natural and Healthy Crisp Topping
Peach Rhubarb Crisp topped with healthy and yummy topping; ingredients have high nutritious value. To get that crisp on the top follow steps for delicious bake.
- Old-fashioned rolled oats
- White whole-wheat flour
- Minced ginger
- Granulated sugar or brown sugar
- Toasted walnuts
- Canola oil
Tips for Making Microwave Vegan Fruit Dessert
Fresh Rhubarb adds a tart flavour to crisp. Serve this vegan dessert warm with low-fat vanilla ice cream, vanilla yogurt, or low-fat whipped topping.
Before starting, plan the size of your dish and serving required, also make sure the chosen bowl is large enough to hold all the ingredients.
Mixing Fruit Filling
Mix the fruit filling thoroughly because it ensures that the taste is evenly distributed.
Make sure you are using unsaturated butter and don’t use chilled butter. Butter would enhance the appetite with its sweet or pleasant odor.
Microwave vegan fruit dessert would definitely taste amazing if all the instructions are followed, and peach–rhubarb filling gets a lively kick from finely chopped crystallized ginger.
|Prep Time||Cooking Time||Total time|
|20 mins||35 mins||55 mins|
Course: Dessert Cuisine: American
Servings: 6 servings Calories: 286 per serving
Ingredients for Microwave Vegan Fruit Dessert
|Brown Sugar or Granulated Sugar||3 tbsp|
|Peaches (1/2-inches slices), fresh, frozen or frozen||2 cups|
|Rhubarb (trimmed and cut crosswise into 1/2-inch pieces)||2 cup|
|Ginger (minced crystallized)||1 tbsp|
|Avocado Nectar||¼ cup|
|Chopped Pecans||1/2 cup|
|Sea Salt||A Pinch|
|White Whole-Wheat Flour||¼ cup|
|Crystallized Ginger (minced)||1 tablespoon|
|Granulated Sugar or Brown Sugar||2 tbsp.|
|Unsalted Butter (fresh but not chilled), cut into 12 pieces||6 tbsp.|
|Coarsely (chopped toasted walnuts)||1/2 cup|
|Canola Oil||1 tbsp.|
Recipe For Microwave Vegan Fruit Dessert
- Heat the oven to 375 degrees F before to take a start. Prepare a 9-inch ceramic baking dish with cooking spray.
- Put the peaches, Rhubarb, granulated sugar or brown sugar, and minced crystallized ginger in a large bowl and stir to blend. Leave it for 10 minutes to draw some juices from the fruit.
- Transfer the fruit mixture into the greased baking dish and spread in an even layer.
- Combine oats, pecans, flour, avocado nectar, brown sugar or granulated sugar, crystallized ginger, coarsely chopped toasted walnuts and salt in a standard-sized bowl. Spread butter and oil over the mixture and stir until evenly moistened.
- Sprinkle the prepared topping evenly over the surface of fruit filling.
- Bake until the topping is nicely browned, and the filling becomes bubbly.
- Serve warm or cold.
If you are using frozen Rhubarb, consider the amount of Rhubarb before you start. Drain in a colander, but do not press liquid out. If peaches you are using are very sweet, you can reduce the amount of sugar in the filling by 1 to 2 tablespoons. Serve the crisp warm, but not too hot and with whipped cream or ice cream.
|Saturated Fat||3.4 g|
|Vitamin A||331 IU|
|Vitamin C||6 g|
|Added Sugar||18 g|