I was invited to a beach party in Mexico which is in the afternoon and I was there chilling and enjoying the party and suddenly my friend called me asked to drink the tequila which is having worms floating over.
I asked her what is it, she replied it is worm salt (Sal de Gusano) which elevates this tequila. First, I deny I will not have this, I want a tequila without worm salt but as I saw my friend enjoying while having the tequila with worms.
I also ordered one and trust me it was just awesome and from the bartender, I got to know about the Worm Salt Recipe and today I will share that Worm Salt Recipe with my tequila lovers. But here are some other amazing recipes that you should definitely try.
1. Salt and Vinegar Seasoning– This recipe is very simple and short one and is a very famous seasoning. It provides a very satisfying flavor to all of the food that you eat. This recipe is very simple and anyone, even your 15-year-old kid can make it at home without any confusion.
2. Grilled Stuffed Peppers– Grilled stuffed peppers is an amazing meal for dinner. It is quite delicious. With seasonings and proper grilling, this dish can be carved to perfection. Also, you will be quite amazed to know that Grilled Stuffed Peppers can be served as an appetizer, main dish as well as a side dish.
3. Texas Toothpicks– For summers, these Texas Toothpicks are one of the best appetizers that you can have. This recipe is delicious and you can make it at home without any fuss.
4. Za’atar– One of the world’s most unique and best seasonings, Za’atar is primarily associated with the Middle East as well as Mediterranean cooking.
Ingredients For Worm Salt Recipe
|Finely Chopped Mezcal Worms||3|
|Sea Salt||1 tsp|
|Dried Finely Chopped Mexican Chile||1 tsp|
How much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Total Time|
|10 Mins||10 Mins|
Mezcal Worm Salt Recipe
- Microwave the worm for around 10 seconds.
- Add worms, sea salt, chile in a mortar.
- In a grinder, grind them all until it will turn into powder form.
- Now lick the salt and take a vodka shot, you’ll definitely like it