A few years back, it was a Salad making competition in my school and I also took part in that competition because I love cooking, I have made Mexican Red Bean Salad in that competition and I won first prize in that, on that day, I was very excited because I won first prize.
This MEXICAN BEAN SALAD is just the respite to a long uninteresting day; it’s light and colourful and would be just what you’d need to lighten you up like rainbow scenery. It’s healthy, it’s tasty and just the thing to chew on a tiring wait or come back.
By recalling, the memory of my salad competition, a perky knick-knack is always needed while waiting for the delicious food. This colourful salad will make you love it more from the sight it creates in your plate. So we keep nibbling on our beans followed by a lively chit chat. The taste, the colour all makes the wait more interesting.
I have made the salad again for my kids by doing some additions in the name and recipe. Mexican Red Bean Salad with Corn and Chickpeas. My family loves and I thought to share the Mexican Red Bean Salad with Corn and Chickpea Recipe.
Come see how to make it. There are other main course recipes on our blog as well that you should also check.
1. Thai Red Curry With Vegetables– The Thai red curry with vegetables is an excellent dish that’ll leave you craving for more. You’ll have a happy belly and a happier heart. It is rich, creamy and also full of vegetables.
2. Grilled Ginger Salmon With Pineapple Chipotle Glaze– A grilled fish glazed with Pineapple Chipotle has a flavorous shiny topping that makes you wonder-struck. At the end of all-day previous preparations of this amazing dish, you get an ever so yummy tasting salmon, with the extreme tastes ever.
3. Chicken Chickpea Stew– You can make this quick Chicken and Chickpea Stew Recipe with tomatoes on a stove, in a slow cooker, or Instant Pot. Best of all, turn this into a healthy freezer meal for busy families!
4. Yucatan Potato Salad– This is not your regular potato salad. Potatoes are combined with roasted peppers, olives, onion and sweet pickle in a lime dressing. Try this when you want to be a little different.
Ingredients for Mexican Red Bean Salad with Corn and Chickpeas Recipe
|Cooked red kidney beans||1 cup|
|Boiled chickpeas||1 cup|
|Boiled corn||1 cup|
|Chopped red capsicum||1 unit|
|Coriander leaves||3 tsp|
|Chopped onion||1 unit|
|Chopped celery stem||1 unit|
|Crushed garlic cloves||2 units|
|Cumin powder||½ tsp|
|Coriander powder||½ tsp|
|Black pepper powder||½ tsp|
How much time it will take?
|Preparation Time||Total Time|
|20 MINS||20 MINS|
Mexican Red Bean Salad with Corn and Chickpeas Recipe
- In a bowl add red kidney beans, chickpeas, corn, red capsicum, coriander leaves, onion, and celery stem. Mix it and place it aside.
- Take another bowl to add garlic cloves, coriander powder, cumin powder, salt, and vinegar. Mix all.
- Now add 8 tsp oil. Beat it well. Add black pepper to it. Add the above-made salad ingredients. Mix all.
- Put the salad in the refrigerator for some time and serve.
This Mexican Red Bean Salad with Corn and Chickpeas Recipe has the tendency to change the worsened situations of your life in the transcendent mood. The added bell pepper and aromatic spices added to the salad is just going to make your dish a better thing to eat. the beans would help make you healthier, stronger to face harsh times of life. Love your food, love yourself.
Nutritional Facts OF Mexican Red Bean Salad with Corn and Chickpeas Recipe