It was winter season and I still remember the day because the day was Christmas and I had winter breaks. I went to my grandmother’s home for spending my vacations and she used to give me milk every morning but at Christmas, she gave me something which is very tasty.
Yesterday, was also Christmas and I met my grandmother, we should take this as a coincidence that again, we met on that day and the first thing I asked her was about that day what she gave me to drink.
She said; it was Mexican Hot Chocolate and I asked her about the recipe and Guess What?
Today, I will share the Mexican Hot Chocolate Recipe of my grandmother with my lovely people so you will also feel warm in winters. But there are many other drink recipes that we’ve covered in our blog. You should definitely check them as well.
1. Shochu Hot Chocolate– Shochu hot chocolate is a Magical Pleasure with a rich, velvety texture that coats your mouth with the glorious taste of chocolate. The sweet potato Shochu not only enhances the flavor of the chocolate, but it also keeps the richness of the beverage in check, making it easy to down a few mugfuls of this in winters.
2. Coffee Nudge– The Coffee Nudge is a fun hot coffee-based cocktail. It’s a little stronger than many coffee drinks – and I mean strong in terms of alcohol, not coffee intensity.
3. Mississippi Mudslides Milkshake– If you love milkshakes, then you need to try this Mississippi Mudslides Milkshake at your home. It is a 4-ingredient milkshake recipe.
4. Mexican Hot Chocolate– This Mexican Hot Chocolate made with 100% unsweetened cocoa powder, cinnamon and a hint of chili will warm you up from the inside out.
Ingredients Required for Mexican Hot Chocolate Recipe
|Cocoa powder||¼ cup|
|Vanilla essence||1 tsp|
How Much Time it will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 MINS||15 MINS||20 MINS|
Mexican Hot Chocolate Recipe
- In a bowl take the cocoa powder, sugar, and cinnamon. Mix it.
- Take a pan and boil 1 cup of milk in it. Now add the above cocoa powder mix in it. Keep stirring.
- After it is well mixed with one cup of milk, add 3 cups more of milk, keep stirring.
- On obtaining a medium-thick texture, add vanilla essence to it. Serve hot.
Savor the chocolaty delight on your tongue and reach the heavens. Release your tensions with this drink and save your leftover excitement of the day. MEXICAN HOT CHOCOLATE is a soft textured hot drink for cool days of winters. This makes you warm on freezing days. Enjoy the heavenly melted chocolates.
Nutritional Facts Of Mexican Hot Chocolate Recipe