If you love to eat fish, then you should definitely try it with meuniere sauce. The sauce perfectly pairs with the fish and enhances the flavours of the food. In this post, let’s see the recipe for the sauce.
This recipe is very easy and yummy, that you will like to use it again and again. I bet that it will never disappoint you. For making your fish dish more wonderful, you can use this sauce anytime.
Meuniere sauce can be made by boiling the sea stock and garlic. Now, let them boil and take another pan and add flour in the melted butter. Then, add the butter mixture to the stock. At last, add Worcestershire sauce and salt to it. The sauce is ready to serve.
I have personally tried it many times and it’s worth making this dish because after making this, you will feel ecstatic. Now, I will tell you about the ingredients to make this amazing sauce. Before that, check out the other sauce recipes as well.
1. Orange Marmalade– Marmalade cannot only make any food look glossy, but it also makes it more delicious. Today I will be telling you in preparing orange marmalade at home.
2. Honey French Dressing– Honey French dressing is a light sauce that has tangy and sweet flavors. The most advantageous thing about the recipe is that it is a lot healthier than the typical French dressing.
3. Wasabi Aioli– The dip is a combination of aioli and wasabi. Aioli is a Mediterranean sauce and mainly made up of garlic and oil whereas, wasabi is served with sushi.
4. Famous Dave’s BBQ Sauce– This copycat recipe has an intake of many ingredients but when combined, they make an awesome barbecue sauce. The recipe adds a sweet and hot flavor to your food.
Meuniere Sauce Recipe
- 1 cup Seafood Stock
- ¾ tsp Garlic
- ¼ cup Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tbsp All-Purpose Flour
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ¾ lb. Butter
- In a saucepan, put sea stock and garlic and boil it on high heat. Now reduce the heat and simmer for 2 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat.
- In another pan, melt 4 tbsp of butter over high heat. Add the flour and whisk it for about 10 seconds. Remove it from the heat.
- Take back the stock mixture to medium heat and now add butter mixture to the stock mixture. Whisk continuously to make them smooth. Reduce heat to very low.
- Now add the remaining butter, constantly whisk until butter is melted.
- Add some salt and Worcestershire sauce and make it a thick sauce. This can be reheated.
After trying the recipe, do share your reviews in the comment section. If you find any difficulty making the recipe, please feel free to ask in the comment section and I will try my best to respond to you. Do share this recipe with your friends and family as well.