During the festival season, different kinds of food and drinks are prepared to celebrate. Last year during Christmas, I went to my friend’s home and there was a variety of food options like Turkey, Beef and many Veggies as well.
With all the food, there were drinks as well. And the drink that attracted me the most was the Merry Berry Christmas Sugar Mocktail. The reason why I was attracted to this drink was because of its vibrant red colour.
And when I tried it, I felt like a blast of different kinds of berries in my mouth as it has raspberries, blueberries and blackberries in it. I couldn’t resist asking for the recipe of this refreshing drink.
And today, I will share the recipe of this Merry Berry Christmas Sugar Mocktail with you all. But there are many other drinks that we’ve covered in our blog. You should definitely check them as well.
1. Zombie Cocktail– The drink that we are going to make is a very special one, not because its name has Zombie but due to the ingredients that it is made up of. This Zombie Cocktail carries a good amount of alcohol within it and I would tell you to please try it once to relax your mind and body after some hectic or busy day.
2. Captain Morgan Long Island Iced Tea– The recipe is a unique one and is the most famous brand of cocktails in most parts of the North American region. This recipe is all about a drink that got popular after mixing up various alcoholic beverages together with a twist of some small elements like cola and lemons wedges in it.
3. Limeade Margarita– Limeade is the best summer drink as its freshness keeps you up on a hot summer day. It is a sugary drink made of sugar, limes and water. Nothing can beat a glass of chilled limeade on a sunny day.
4. Spanish Sangria– Making a drink like Spanish sangria to beat the scorching heat of the sun can be fun. The recipe I am sharing with you today is of a popular wine drink. Yes, you guessed I right. I will be talking about Spanish Sangria.
Ingredients for Merry Berry Christmas Sugar Mocktail
|Agave Nectar||1 tsp|
|Fresh Lime Juice||2|
|Crushed Ice||1 cup|
|Ginger Ale||2 tbsp|
You can get all these ingredients from any nearest supermarket. Making this drink at home is a very easy process and will not take much of your time. So let’s see the proper time frame required to make this Merry Berry Christmas Sugar Mocktail at home.
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||5 Minutes|
Now is the time for what we’ve been waiting for. Yes, I am talking about the directions to make this mocktail at home.
Merry Berry Christmas Sugar Recipe
- In a cocktail shaker, put the raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, mint leaves, agave nectar and lime juice.
- Add crushed ice to it and close the lid.
- Shake it for around 10 seconds.
- Pour it into a glass and top the drink with ginger ale.
Your Merry Berry Christmas Sugar is ready. Do make it at your home on a special occasion and everyone will love it.
How to Make Merry Berry Christmas Sugar Mocktail at Home | Video
This recipe is very easy to make. But still, I’ve added a recipe video below, so it’ll be easier for you to try this drink at home.
I hope you’ve liked this recipe. I recommend you to try this drink at your home and share your reviews in the comments section below. Till then, stay tuned for more recipes like these.