Meatloaf without breadcrumbs, does it sound confusing to you? Let me reassure you; it is freaking delicious. It is an authentic dish that’s been around for centuries now. But do you know how to make a classic meatloaf? Follow the steps to prepare the recipe of meatloaf without breadcrumbs at home.
Making the iconic meatloaf without breadcrumbs is a child’s play. Grab your loaf pan, put the blended mixture of flavored ground beef, and cook. The meatloaf will be ready in no time. The ground beef mixture is merged with Worcestershire sauce, eggs, diced onions, and rich spices.
The cooking technique affects the taste of the end product. So, try to follow the steps to get it done right. Incorporate the hearty flavors in your kitchen. Begin to make this wildly popular and class meatloaf without breadcrumbs.
Find the detailed recipe with the required list of equipment, ingredients, nutritional facts, and instructions below. By following the detailed steps, you will thrive on making the perfect meatloaf in your kitchen.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Meatloaf Without Breadcrumbs?
- Loaf Pan – Prepare the meatloaf using a loaf pan.
- Spatula – Spread the ground beef mixture into the meatloaf pan with a spatula.
- Bowls – Merge all the elements in a large mixing bowl.
- Knife – Chop the onions with a sharp knife. You can also spread the sauces on the meatloaf with a knife.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Meatloaf Without Breadcrumbs?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 Minutes||40 Minutes||50 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Meatloaf Without Breadcrumbs?
- Ground Beef – Take some ground beef to prepare the meatloaf.
- Eggs – Beat two eggs and mix them with the ground beef. Adding egg to the ground beef will help in binding.
- Olive Oil – Grease the loaf pan with olive oil. The oil will add moisture to the meatloaf.
- Worcestershire Sauce – Bring an umami blend of flavors to the ground beef by adding a tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- Parsley Flakes – Add some parsley flakes for earthy and rich flavors.
- Diced Onions – Some diced onions will bring out the crunch and savory flavors of the meatloaf.
- Garlic Salt – Garlic salt is different from regular salt as it adds a strong garlicky sharpness to the meatloaf.
- Black Pepper – Season the ground beef mix with a pinch of ground black pepper.
- Tomato Ketchup – Slather a tablespoon of tomato ketchup on the meatloaf.
- Worcestershire Sauce – Drizzle a splash of Worcestershire sauce over the top of the meatloaf without crumbs.
- Brown Sugar – Add some brown sugar to balance the spicy flavors.
Steps To Make Meatloaf Without Breadcrumbs
Take a large mixing bowl to merge all the elements. Add ground beef, whisked eggs, Worcestershire sauce, garlic salt, pepper, parsley flakes, and diced onions. Mix everything until it is well combined.
2. Microwave To Perfection
Grease the meatloaf pan with a splash of olive oil. Pour the ground beef mixture into the meatloaf pan. Slather a tablespoon of tomato ketchup, a splash of Worcestershire sauce, and a pinch of brown sugar on the top. Place the meatloaf pan in the oven to bake the meatloaf at 425 degrees for 40 minutes. The meatloaf without breadcrumbs will be ready in no time.
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
How Will Meatloaf Without Breadcrumbs Look And Taste Like?
Meatloaf without breadcrumbs is appetizing. Without breadcrumbs, the meatloaf is fork-tender and filled with hearty flavors of ground beef. Each bite is loaded with flavorful spices that bring out tangy and zesty sharpness. The topping will enhance sweet and subtle flavors.
Meatloaf Without Breadcrumbs Recipe
- ½ cup Ground Beef
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Parsley Flakes
- ½ cup Diced Onions
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Salt
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- Add ground beef, whisked eggs, Worcestershire sauce, garlic salt, pepper, parsley flakes, and diced onions in a mixing bowl.
- Combine all the elements.
- Grease the meatloaf pan with olive oil.
- Put the meatloaf mixture into the pan and slather a tablespoon of tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and a pinch of brown sugar.
- Place the meatloaf pan in the oven.
- Bake the meatloaf at 425 degrees for 40 minutes.
- The meatloaf without breadcrumbs will be ready to serve.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What can I use in my meatloaf instead of breadcrumbs?
Instead of adding breadcrumbs to the meatloaf, you can add crushed-up crackers. However, meatloaf also can be prepared without breadcrumbs.
Can you make meatloaf without the bread crumbs?
Yes, you can make meatloaf without breadcrumbs.
How do you bind meatloaf?
Eggs and breadcrumbs act as the binding agent to hold the meatloaf evenly.
How do you make a moist meatloaf?
Add a splash of oil and sauces to the beef mixture to retain moisture.
Get your hands on meatloaf without breadcrumbs at home. Refer to the above article and let us know how it goes in comment section below.