Today, I am here with a meatloaf muffins recipe for innovative people like me. It is just a regular recipe but is baked in a muffin tray. These meatloaf muffins are easy to make and are delicious.
Meatloaf is a dish that is made from meat and combined with some ingredients. The final shape is formed by using hands and it is cooked in a loaf pan. The meatloaf muffins go great with spaghetti or any other pasta.
To make meatball muffins, heat oil in a pan. Cook onions and garlic in this pan. Then, mix ground beef, breadcrumbs, ketchup, and eggs in a bowl. Also, add spices to it and mix. Add the sauteed vegetables to it. Put this mixture in the muffin tray and bake for 20 minutes. Top with ketchup and bake for 5 more minutes.
This is just a snippet of the recipe. Find the complete recipe below. There are other main course recipes on our blog as well that you should also check.
1. Meatloaf With Oatmeal– Meatloaf with oatmeal is an easy and healthy recipe to make. The addition of oatmeal to the traditional meatloaf makes for a great revamp. It takes the same amount of time as the traditional meatloaf but it is just a bit better.
2. Pumpkin Turkey Chili– The recipe which I am going to share with you today is Pumpkin Turkey Chili. This recipe is very popular in various parts of the world including the United States. It is known for its blended flavors and the goodness of chicken in it.
3. Mexican Sushi– Making Mexican Sushi has never been easy until now but I found the simplest and easiest way to make this recipe.
4. Cinderella Pumpkin– This recipe was originated in France and was famous during the 1880s. This Cinderella Pumpkin is also as Rouge Vif D’Etampes and people mostly eat it during winters.
Ingredients For Meatloaf Muffins
|Extra-Virgin Olive Oil||1 tablespoon|
|Onion (chopped)||1/2 cup|
|Garlic Cloves (minced)||1|
|Ground Beef||1 1/2 pounds|
|Bread Crumbs||1/2 cup|
|Worcestershire Sauce||1 teaspoon|
|Thyme leaf||1/2 teaspoon|
|Oregano Leaf||1/2 teaspoon|
|Ground Black Pepper||1/2 teaspoon|
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|20 Minutes||30 Minutes||50 Minutes|
Meatloaf Muffins Recipe
- Preheat the oven at 350oF. Grease the muffin tray with oil.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion to it and saute them until they become tender.
- Add garlic cloves to it and saute them for 1 minute.
- Combine the ground beef, breadcrumbs, ketchup, ground black pepper, beaten eggs, thyme, oregano, salt, and Worcestershire sauce in a bowl.
- Add sauteed vegetables in this mixture and pour this mixture in the muffin cups.
- Bake them for 20 minutes.
- Remove the muffin tray from the oven. Top each muffin with the remaining ketchup.
- Place the muffin tray in the oven again and bake them for 5 minutes more.
- Serve and enjoy!
Finally, Meatloaf Muffins are ready. Make these Muffins at your home and your kids will definitely love it.
Nutritional Facts Of Meatloaf Muffins