The recipe I will be talking about today is meatball nirvana. One dish that is eaten widely in the world is meatballs. There are numerous varieties of meatballs made with various types of meats. Also, there are multiple ways in which meatballs are consumed worldwide.
Meatball Nirvana is made with ground beef and spices. It is usually served with pasta and made in red sauce. From kids to adults, it is a recipe that is loved by everyone. It is also a very versatile recipe. You can cook the meatballs by steaming, baking, frying, or braising. They will taste delicious no matter how you cook them.
To make meatball nirvana, add ground beef in a bowl. To it, add salt, garlic salt, oregano, Worcestershire sauce, red pepper flakes, onions, hot pepper sauce, Italian seasoning. Mix everything well. Now, add bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, and milk to the mixture and combine everything well. Make balls of this mixture and bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
This is a summary of the recipe. There are other main course recipes on our blog as well that you should also check.
1. Jackfruit Tacos– This fruit is a replica of shredded meat. So all the vegetarians who want to experience something similar to the chicken, cook them up. So make them part of this dish and do not waste them.
2. Venison Heart– A Deer Heart is one of the most underrated dishes. The reason behind this is some people may find eating the deer heart offensive and some enjoy it as a delicacy.
3. Baby Eel in Green Sauce– The flavour of the ingredients and the eel full of nutrients was a perfect meal to satisfy both the factors that were health and taste.
4. Arroz Rojo– Such an easy yet delicious recipe is what I am here with today. The Mexican Arroz Rojo (Red Rice) is today’s special and I will be your host today to help you in making this recipe at home. Stay tuned and follow me for the best Arroz Rojo recipe at home.
Ingredients for Meatball Nirvana
|Extra Lean Ground Beef||1 pound|
|Sea Salt||½ teaspoon|
|Garlic Salt||½ teaspoon|
|Italian Seasoning||1½ teaspoon|
|Oregano (dried)||¾ teaspoon|
|Red Pepper Flakes||¾ teaspoon|
|Hot pepper Sauce||1 dash|
|Worcestershire Sauce||1 ½ tablespoon|
|Skim Milk||1/3 cup|
|Parmesan Cheese (grated)||¼ cup|
|Bread Crumbs||½ cup seasoned|
How Much Time Will It Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|20 minutes||20 minutes||40 minutes|
Meatball Nirvana Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 400oF (200oC).
- Add salt, garlic salt, oregano, worcestershire sauce, red pepper flakes, onion, hot pepper sauce, Italian seasoning and beef in a mixing bowl and mix everything well.
- Now, add bread crumbs, parmesan cheese and milk to the mixture and combine everything well.
- Make 1 ½ inch balls from this mixture and place them over the baking sheet on a baking tray.
- Bake them for 20-25 minutes until the center is cooked and no pink can be seen.
- Serve them hot.
Nutritional Breakdown of Meatball Nirvana