I remember when I visited New Zealand for my cousin’s wedding last year in March. It was my cousin’s bachelor’s party in an Irish club and there and I saw the menu card and ordered their special dish which is Meat Pie. After I got my order, I took the first bite of Meat Pie and it was like a burst of tasty things on my tongue.
I found it so tasty that I ordered one more to eat.
After one week when the wedding was over. I went to my aunt and I asked her about the Meat Pie Recipe but she does not know Meat Pie Recipe, but she called her friend who was a chef and she asked her friend about Meat Pie Recipe and her friend gave me the Meat Pie Recipe and I cooked it at my aunt’s place. It was tasty as I ate in the club and I asked my aunt’s friend about the history of Meat Pie.
She said: In the medieval period Meat Pie is popularly known as ‘Pye of Coffins’ and after some time people called it as ‘Pie’.
Today, I am going to share delicious Meat Pie Recipe Of my aunt’s friend with my lovely people.
Ingredients Required for Meat Pie Recipe
|Mashed Potato||1 cup|
|Chopped Onion||1 cup|
|Chopped Garlic||1/2 cup|
|Black Pepper||1 tbsp|
Meat Pie Recipe
- Pre-heat oven for 230 degrees C.
- Add the potato in a pan with water to cover.
- Bring to a boil, and cook for about 10 mins.
- Drain and mash them properly.
- Take a saucepan and add pork and beef and add onion, garlic, and water and mix everything properly.
- Sprinkle mustard powder and salt.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring the meat, and mix in the spices.
- Remove it from the heat, and mix it in mashed potato.
- Now take the meat mixture and fill it within and then put the other pie crust on it.
- Fill with the meat mixture, then top with the other pie crust.
- Now bake it for 30 minutes and your meat pie is ready to serve.
How Much It Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|30 MINS||30 MINS||60 MINS|
Nutritional Facts Of Meat Pie Recipe