Tartar sauce is one of those sauces that I love to have with my McDonald’s snacks like nuggets or fish and chips. So today, I am going to share how you can clone McDonald’s tartar sauce at your home.
Do you guys know that McDonald’s sells 4,500 burgers every minute, 270,000 burgers every hour and 6.48 million burgers every day? But one of the best sauces served with McDonald’s food is tartar sauce. You can easily make it to your home in 5 minutes and enjoy it whenever you want.
McDonald’s uses mayonnaise, dill pickles, chopped onion, parsley flakes and capers to make their tartar sauce. Just blend all the ingredients and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Your tartar sauce is ready!
To make tartar sauce exactly like McDonald’s, make sure you use the same mayonnaise and dill pickles which I recommend in the detailed recipe below. But before getting the instructions, check out our other copycat recipes below.
1. McDonald’s Big Mac Sauce– Big Mac is McDonald’s signature burger that is popular all over the world. The secret behind its taste is the secret sauce that McDonald’s uses in its burger and today, I am going to tell you how you can make that secret sauce at your home.
2. Taco Bell Nacho Cheese Sauce– Taco Bell Nacho Cheese Sauce is a very famous dip that Taco Bell serves with their Nachos. This recipe is also labeled jalapeno cheese sauce.
3. Arby’s Horsey Sauce– Arby’s Horsey Sauce is a classic sauce that we all love. Arby’s has many great items on the Arby’s menu. This sauce has just the right amount of heat, and it is easy to make at home.
4. Burger King Chicken Nuggets– Chicken nuggets are one of my favorite food items served by Burger king. Pertinently, it was introduced in 1985 as a response to the shortage of chicken meat at that time. Now, they are one of the most popular items served by them.
McDonald’s Tartar Sauce Recipe
- ½ cup Craft Mayonnaise
- 1 ½ tsp Capers
- 3 ½ tbsp Relish Dill Pickle
- 2 tbsp Chopped Onion
- ½ tsp Sugar
- ½ tsp Dried Parsley
- Take a blender and blend mayonnaise, 2 tablespoons relish, capers, 1 tablespoon chopped onion, parsley, and sugar.
- Blend them until they are completely smooth.
- Take the rest of the relish and onion. Stir both into the blended mixture.
- Transfer the sauce to the bowl and cover it with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate it for at least 2 hours.
Make and save this sauce for serving with snacks or whatever you like. We’re eagerly waiting for your suggestions and experience in the comment section below. Also, don’t’ hesitate in asking any queries, I’ll try to help with any doubts you might have. Till then, happy eating!