McDonald’s offers an assortment of drinks and sweet tea is one of them. It is one of the easiest recipes on the planet. You will agree with me on this in the next 10 minutes. Check out the easy steps to get McDonald’s sweet tea done right at home.
If you love a stronger brew, add sweet iced tea to your culinary list. This sweet iced tea is sure to hit the spot on a scorching summer day. Boil the black tea bags, whisk in the sugar, add ice cubes, and the sweet tea will be ready.
Making this knockoff sweet tea is easy as pie. Achieve the perfect flavor and a taste of tranquility with McDonald’s sweet tea in your kitchen.
Let the black tea reveal the elegance through sipping. Go ahead and follow the list of required equipment, ingredients, nutritional facts, and instructions below. Get the exact replica of McDonald’s sweet tea at home.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make McDonald’s Sweet Tea?
- Saucepan – Prepare the sweet tea using a saucepan.
- Whisk – Stir in the sugar syrup and whisk it nicely.
- Glass – Pour the tea into the glass once it is prepared.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make McDonald’s Sweet Tea?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|2 Minutes||3 Minutes||5 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make McDonald’s Sweet Tea?
- Black Tea Bags – Get the perfect taste of sweet tea by bringing black tea bags to a perfect boil.
- Hot Water – Boil the tea bags in hot water.
- Invert Sugar – Add invert sugar to your taste. The invert sugar is a sugar syrup that adds a subtle sweetness to the tea.
- Ice Cubes – For chilled sweet tea, add some ice cubes. This is completely optional.
Steps To Make McDonald’s Sweet Tea
Boil the black tea bag using a saucepan. Stir frequently and boil the tea bags only for 10-15 seconds. Boiling the tea bags for a long may result in bitter tea.
Merge the colored tea with sugar and cold water. Mix it well and pour the tea into the glass. McDonald’s replicate sweet tea will be ready. If you wish the sweet tea to be chilled, add a few ice cubes on the top.
How Will McDonald’s Sweet Tea Look And Taste Like?
McDonald’s sweet tea tastes delectable with a subtly sweet flavor of inverted sugar syrup. On top of that, the quality black tea flavors are well infused in knockoff sweet tea. It is quick, refreshing, and an easy go-to drink.
McDonald’s Sweet Tea Recipe
- 2 Black Tea Bags
- ½ cup Hot Water
- 1 teaspoon Invert Sugar
- ½ cup Ice Cubes
- Boil the black tea bags in hot water. In 10 seconds, it results in a nice copper color.
- Pour the colored water into a glass and add invert sugar and ice cubes. Mix it well, and the McDonald’s sweet tea will be ready.
- Serve and enjoy.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How is sweet tea made at McDonald’s?
McDonald’s sweet tea is prepared by mixing Pekoe cut black tea, water, and medium invert sugar. The invert sugar is a syrup that somewhat tastes like honey.
Why is McDonald’s sweet tea so sweet?
McDonald’s sweet tea is sweet because it is prepared with medium invert sugar. The invert sugar is a syrup that somewhat tastes like honey.
How do you make iced tea not cloudy?
Do not refrigerate the iced tea immediately. When it is slightly opaque, just add boiling water and stir in nicely to clear the bubbles.
How long is McDonald’s sweet tea good for?
Generally, you should not consume McDonald’s sweet tea after 2 days. Fresh sweet tea can last for up to 2 days.
Prepare this delectable McDonald’s sweet tea at home with us. Check out all the details in the article above and let us know how it goes in the comment section below.