After having so many sauces and dips across various restaurants and food joints in different countries, I can finally say that the one I had at McDonald’s was the best.
This is because of the taste and the flavor that it has. Many of you don’t take these sauces and dips seriously but trust me, without them, no food will taste good. That’s a fact.
Talking about McDonald’s, well, we all know about it, as it is famous all over the world now and has a reputed image in this field of food chains. No one can deny the fact that the taste and quality of McDonald’s are not up to the mark.
One more thing, do you know how many types of sauces does McDonald’s serves with their meals? The answer is seven. They have seven different types of sauces and dips to choose from.
Today is when I will be sharing one of the most famous recipes of sauce that McDonald’s serve with their meals. And this is called Mcdonald’s Sweet and Sour Sauce. You might have tasted this delicious sauce with the nuggets there.
Well, what if you can have it with any of your favorite food and anytime you want? This would be nice, right? So, here is the recipe for you guys. Do read this article to see how to make this Mcdonald’s Sweet and Sour Sauce at home. But before getting the instructions, check out our other copycat recipes below.
1. McDonald’s Big Mac Sauce– Big Mac is McDonald’s signature burger that is popular all over the world. The secret behind its taste is the secret sauce that McDonald’s uses in its burger and today, I am going to tell you how you can make that secret sauce at your home.
2. McDonald’s Szechuan Sauce– This sauce became popular when it was featured in an episode of “Rick and Morty”. Let’s what is so special in this sauce and how you can make it at your home.
3. McDonald’s French Fries– Everyone loves McDonald’s french fries but do you know you can easily make those fries at home, even better than McDonald’s. So let’s see how what was the secret to my fries.
4. McDonald’s Hash Browns– I always wondered why to go to McDonald’s for hash brown when you can easily make them at your home at almost half the price for McDonald’s.
Ingredients for Mcdonald’s Sweet and Sour Sauce
|Apricot Preserves||1 cup|
|Heinz 57 Sauce||1 tbsp.|
|Italian Salad Dressing||3 tsp.|
|Soy Sauce||1 tsp.|
Four ingredients listed above in the table are enough to make this wild sauce at home. Don’t have ingredients? Get them from any supermarket near you and move towards your kitchen.
How Much Time Will it Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||–||5 Minutes|
Time is not an issue here. For such small recipes, you just need to put 5 minutes of yours and you will get results that are above your expectations. Just 5 minutes and your Mcdonald’s Sweet and Sour Sauce is ready.
After all this, now it’s finally time that we initiate making this sauce, as you all guys are eagerly waiting for it. So, let’s get started and see how to make this spicy and sweet Mcdonald’s Sweet and Sour Sauce at home. And let me tell you, this recipe will only take 2 steps, that’s it.
Mcdonald’s Sweet and Sour Sauce Recipe
- Take a bowl of medium size or small and add all ingredients in it.
- Mix them well until they get thoroughly combined.
Here you have the sauce ready. It is so simple to make it that even your 5 years old kid can make it (if you have one). Now, You can store this sauce for up to two weeks in a closed container in a refrigerator or cool place.
Nutritional Breakdown of Mcdonald’s Sweet and Sour Sauce
To know the nutritional values of this recipe, here is the table that you need to refer to.
How to Make Mcdonald’s Sweet and Sour Sauce at Home | Video
To make this authentic McDonald’s sauce at home, do check out the video that I’ve mentioned below.
That’s it for today. I hope you all will like this easy and simple recipe. Do try it as there is nothing that can cause you guys trouble while making it. It is the easiest of all and can be made within 2 minutes, I guess. Taste it and tell us whether it is the same as the one you had at McDonald’s. Till then, have a great time and stay tuned for more such recipes.