McDonald’s strawberry banana smoothie is very easy to make as it only requires 3 ingredients. Today, I am going to share how I make exactly the same McDonald’s smoothie.
I always prefer making a strawberry banana smoothie at home as it really saves me time and I can customize it the way I want to. So, why spend your time and money at McDonald’s when you can easily make this smoothie at your home in less than 2 minutes.
McDonald’s strawberry banana smoothie is a 3 ingredient recipe. You will need banana slices, frozen sliced strawberries and crushed ice to make this smoothie. Just take a blender and blend the three ingredients until smooth and creamy. Your strawberry banana smoothie is ready!
This was just an overview of the whole smoothie recipe. I have mentioned the exact directions with ingredients and their nutritional breakdown below. But before getting the instructions, check out our other copycat recipes below.
1. McDonald’s Egg McMuffin– This burger is one of the most selling foods of McDonald’s. The reason why Egg McMuffin is so popular is that it is very affordable and can be your proper meal.
2. McDonald’s Caramel Frappe– This drink is made with a mix of rich caramel, coffee, milk, whipped cream and ice. This frappe drink can be a refreshing drink for summers.
3. Arby’s Reuben Sandwich– The flavor of cheese and dressing combined with corned beef and sauerkraut between two rye bread slices is just a treat for all the sandwich lovers.
4. Applebee’s 3 Cheese Chicken Penne– This pasta recipe is similar to mac and cheese, except it has chicken too in it. This authentic recipe from Applebee’s is very tasty and easy to make.
McDonald’s Strawberry Banana Smoothie Recipe
- 280 g Frozen Strawberries
- ½ cup Banana
- 1 cup Crushed Ice
- Put the sliced strawberries, banana slices and crushed ice into the blender.
- Now, blend these three ingredients until smooth.
Enjoy this smoothie in the mornings and start your day refreshed. Make sure you tell me your experience and suggestions in the comment section below. And don’t forget to check our other recipes. Till then, happy eating!