McDonald’s strawberry banana smoothie is a delightful frozen treat. It is a satiating smoothie that refreshes your taste buds. Try the easy homemade version of McDonald’s strawberry banana smoothie in your kitchen with us.
The recipe for strawberry banana smoothie calls for just 4 components, two of which are right in the name. Strawberries and bananas, the other two of them are sugar and yogurt. Make sure the fruits are fresh and ripe. Just combine all the components in a blender for 2 minutes and the copycat strawberry banana smoothie will be ready!
Shakes and smoothies are the best refreshing options when you are not in a mood to cook. It fills up your stomach, gulps down the sugary goodness, and puts your appetite to sleep.
Don’t want banana in your smoothie? Well, here is a list of banana substitutes for you.
So let’s not wait anymore and get our hands on McDonald’s strawberry banana smoothie at home. Find the required list of equipment, ingredients, nutritional facts, and instructions. Dive in to also find out some frequently asked questions. But before getting the instructions, check out our other copycat recipes below.
1. McDonald’s Caramel Frappe– This drink is made with a mix of rich caramel, coffee, milk, whipped cream, and ice. This frappe drink can be a refreshing drink for summers.
2. McDonald’s Special Sauce (Big Mac Sauce) – This sauce is one of the most selling sauces of McDonald’s. The reason why McDonald’s special sauce is so popular is that it is affordable and can be prepared in a jiffy.
3. McDonald’s French Fries – McDonald’s French fries is prepared in no time. Crispy, fresh, and delicious French fries are a must-have recipe one should not miss.
4. McDonald’s McRib Sandwich – McDonald’s McRib sandwich is a delectable sandwich prepared with pork, spareribs meat, sandwich rolls, barbecue sauce, dill pickle, white onion, and salt. It is a full-fledged meal.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make McDonald’s Strawberry Banana Smoothie?
- Blender – Immerse all the components together in a blender.
- Glass – Pour the smoothie in glass when blended to perfection.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make McDonald’s Strawberry Banana Smoothie?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|2 Minutes||–||2 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make McDonald’s Strawberry Banana Smoothie?
- Strawberry – Take some frozen sliced strawberries to prepare a strawberry banana. You can also take fresh strawberries.
- Banana – Add one full banana to the blender for the smoothie.
- Sugar – A tablespoon of sugar to your taste.
- Yogurt – Achieve better consistency by adding unflavored yogurt.
- Ice – For a nice and cold texture, add some crushed ice to the blender.
- Crushed Ice – For making chilled smoothie take half a cup of crsuhed ice.
Steps To Make McDonald’s Strawberry Banana Smoothie
1. Gather The Staples
Take strawberries, bananas, crushed ice, and a tablespoon of sugar. Gather everything on a table to prepare a smoothie.
In a blender, add strawberry, banana, sugar, and crushed ice. Blend evenly for 2 minutes. The fresh strawberry banana smoothie will be ready!
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
How Will McDonald’s Strawberry Banana Smoothie Look And Taste Like?
Besides the texture, the flavors of McDonald’s strawberry banana smoothie are delectable. Cherish the freshness of this copycat McDonald’s strawberry banana smoothie in your kitchen. With just one blend the smoothie will be ready.
McDonald’s Strawberry Banana Smoothie Recipe
- 280 g Frozen Strawberries
- ½ cup Banana
- 1 cup Crushed Ice
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Yogurt
- Slice the strawberries and set aside, then peel the banana and slice into small pieces.
- Put the strawberries, bananas, yogurt, ice and sugar into a blender. Blend it for 20 seconds and the fresh strawberry banana smoothie will be ready.
- Once it is all blended smoothly, pour into a serving glass.
- The Strawberry banana smoothie just like McDonald’s will be ready in a jiffy. Enjoy!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What’s in the McDonald’s Strawberry Banana Smoothie?
McDonald’s strawberry banana smoothie is prepared by adding strawberry, bananas, sugar, ice, and yogurt. Blend everything and the strawberry banana smoothie will be ready.
Does Mcdonalds Strawberry Banana Smoothie have added sugar?
McDonald’s strawberry banana smoothie has sugar in both the yogurt and the fruit puree.
How much sugar is in McDonald’s smoothie?
McDonald’s smoothie has 55g of sugar and the large smoothie has 70g of sugar.
How much is a Mcdonald’s Strawberry Banana Smoothie?
The small strawberry banana smoothie costs you $2.49 and the large one costs you $3.49.
Enjoy this smoothie in the mornings and start your day refreshed. Make sure you tell me your experience and suggestions in the comment section below. And don’t forget to check our other recipes. Till then, happy eating!