McDonald’s special sauce (Big Mac Sauce) is the most popular sauce served at the outlets. Craft your own McDonald’s special sauce and incorporate all the restaurant-style flavors. This will leave you wanting for more. Keep reading to know the complete recipe and follow the steps below.
McDonald’s Big Mac sauce is one step recipe and can be prepared in a jiffy. Combine all the components like mayonnaise, mustard, relish, BBQ sauce, apple cider vinegar, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, and salt. Mix it well and place the bowl in the oven to microwave it for 30 seconds. The sauce will be ready!
Microwaving will help you to achieve a better and smokier finish of the sauce. Moreover. you can refrigerate the sauce before serving. It allows the sauce to properly meld. However, if you wish to try immediately, you can do that as well.
Grab a chair and jot down the list of equipment, ingredients, nutritional facts, and instructions. The details will help you to achieve the perfect texture and flavor of the sauce. The knockoff McDonald’s special big mac sauce is quick and easy. See it yourself! But before you proceed, check out our other copycat recipes below.
1. McDonald’s Szechuan Sauce – The Szechuan sauce from McDonald’s became popular when it got featured in an episode of ‘Rick and Morty’. Make a replica of this sauce at home.
2. McDonald’s Caramel Frappe – McDonald’s caramel frappe is prepared with coffee, caramel syrup, lashing whipped cream, granulated sugar, vanilla ice cream, and coffee ice cubes. Just blend and you are good to go.
3. McDonald’s Strawberry Banana Smoothie – McDonald’s strawberry banana smoothie is a refreshing drink prepared with fresh strawberries and banana. Make this refreshing drink right in your kitchen.
4. McDonald’s French Fries – McDonald’s French fries is prepared in no time. Crispy, fresh, and delicious French fries are a must-have recipe one should not miss.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make McDonald’s Special Sauce (Big Mac Sauce)?
- Bowl – Combine the components in a bowl.
- Spoon – Use a spoon or whisk to mix the components to make the sauce.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make McDonald’s Special Sauce (Big Mac Sauce)?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|3 Minutes||2 Minutes||5 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make McDonald’s Special Sauce (Big Mac Sauce)?
- Mayonnaise – Take two tablespoon of mayonnaise to prepare the special sauce.
- Mustard – Add a tablespoon of yellow mustard for enhanced flavors.
- Relish – Get a chunkier taste and zesty flavors by adding a teaspoon of relish to the sauce.
- Barbecue Sauce – Heat up the special big mac sauce with a tablespoon of barbecue sauce.
- Apple Cider Vinegar – Bring out some tartness with a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar.
- Onion Powder – Onion powder will bring out savory blend to the sauce.
- Garlic Powder – A teaspoon of garlic powder will add the aromatic blend to the sauce.
- Smoked Paprika – Adding a teaspoon of smoked paprika will spice up the special big mac sauce.
- Salt – Add salt to your taste.
Steps To Make McDonald’s Special Sauce (Big Mac Sauce)
1. Gather It All
Gather all the pantry items on the table so that it is easy for you to just whisk and get the sauce ready in no time. The pantry items include mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, yellow mustard, onion powder, smoked paprika, garlic powder, salt, relish, and barbecue sauce.
2. Whisk And Microwave
Mix mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, yellow mustard, onion powder, smoked paprika, garlic powder, salt, relish, and barbecue sauce in a microwave dish. Place it in the oven and cook the elements for just 30 seconds. This will add a smoky flavor to the sauce. Refrigerate or serve immediately, it’s completely a choice!
|Polyunsaturated Fat||9 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
How Will McDonald’s Special Sauce (Big Mac Sauce) Look And Taste Like?
McDonald’s special sauce also called special big mac sauce is easy to prepare in your kitchen. The taste of this sauce is sharp, rich, and flavorful. Relish, barbecue sauce, and spices flavors are well infused in the sauce. Try this sauce with a variety of snacks.
McDonald’s Special Sauce (Big Mac Sauce) Recipe
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- 1 ½ tbsp Mustard
- 2 tbsp Relish
- ½ tbsp BBQ Sauce
- 1 ½ tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- ½ tsp Onion Powder
- ½ tsp Garlic Powder
- ½ tsp Paprika
- ¼ tsp Salt
- Gather all the ingredients and keep them ready.
- Take a microwave-safe bowl and add all the ingredients to it.
- Now, you have to microwave the ingredients for about 30 seconds on full power.
- You can refrigerate this sauce and store it for up to two weeks. Enjoy!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is Big Mac special sauce made of?
McDonald’s big mac sauce is prepared with mayonnaise, barbecue sauce, relish, vinegar, mustard, onion powder, garlic powder, smoked paprika, and salt.
Is Mac sauce the same as Thousand Island dressing?
McDonald’s Mac sauce and thousand Island dressing are the two different sauces. Thousand Island is prepared with ketchup, whereas Big Mac sauce is made with French dressing and has tangier flavors.
What Flavour is Big Mac sauce?
Big Mac sauce is creamy, sweet, spicy, and has subtle tangy flavors added.
What makes the Big Mac so special?
The combination of relish and rich spices is what makes the Big Mac so special.
This McDonald’s special Big Mac sauce is a big secret and this is your chance to make it at home. Try it and tell me how well you liked it and share your experiences with me. Till then, have a great time!