Today, a big secret is going to be disclosed. A secret that McDonald’s has been keeping for many years. In this post, I will share the recipe for the Big Mac sauce, which you will be able to make at your home.
Whenever I eat Big Mac lettuce wrap or Big Mac salad, I like to have Big Mac sauce with it. If you love to eat at McDonald’s, you would definitely know what this sauce is and what it tastes like. This sauce is a perfect example of how important these side dishes are to make your food even more delicious.
McDonald’s Big Mac sauce is 1 step recipe and the ingredients required are mayonnaise, mustard, relish, BBQ sauce, apple cider vinegar, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika and salt. Mix and whisk all the ingredients in a small bowl and the sauce is ready.
I know you’re eager to make the Big Mac sauce but make sure you check out the detailed recipe below with all the ingredients and other useful information that will help you make a perfect sauce. But before getting the instructions, check out our other copycat recipes below.
1. McDonald’s Sweet and Sour Sauce– This sweet and sour sauce by McDonald’s is something that you have tried for sure. McDonald’s servers it with their nuggets commonly and now you can make it at your home with this authentic recipe.
2. McDonald’s Honey Mustard Sauce– Have you ever tasted the McDonald’s Honey Mustard Sauce that they serve you along with those fries and burgers? I love that sauce and now anyone can make it at their home.
3. McDonald’s Hot Fudge Sauce– One of my favorite desserts that McDonald’s serves is Hot Fudge Sauce on their ice creams. That chocolate sauce is the best thing that you can have as that topping.
4. McDonald’s Tartar Sauce– The tartar sauce McDonald’s serve with their fish sandwich is one of their most loved sauces. Now, you can also try it at your home with their authentic copycat recipe.
Mcdonald’s Special Sauce (Big Mac Sauce) Recipe
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- 1 ½ tbsp Mustard
- 2 tbsp Relish
- ½ tbsp BBQ Sauce
- 1 ½ tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- ½ tsp Onion Powder
- ½ tsp Garlic Powder
- ½ tsp Paprika
- ¼ tsp Salt
- Gather all the ingredients and keep them ready.
- Take a microwave-safe bowl and add all the ingredients to it.
- Now, you have to microwave the ingredients for about 25 seconds on full power.
- You can refrigerate this sauce and store it for up to two weeks. Enjoy!
This McDonald’s special Big Mac sauce is a big secret and this is your chance to make it at home. Try it and tell me how well you liked it and share your experiences with me. Till then, have a great time!