Another gem from the breakfast menu of McDonald’s is the sausage and egg McMuffin. It is an upgrade to the Egg McMuffin and is made from delicious sausage, English muffin, egg, bacon and cheese.
McDonald’s is known for its world-famous burgers and its trademark Mc-menu. One such great item on the McDonald’s menu is the sausage and egg McMuffin. It is a combination of all the dishes of a traditional English breakfast, combined to make one great sandwich.
To make McDonald’s sausage and egg McMuffin, make and cook the ground pork patties. Slice the muffins and toast them. Cook eggs and bacon. Put cheese slice, then bacon and eggs and top with the other half. Your sausage and egg McMuffin is ready to serve!
This is just an overview of this recipe. You can find the complete recipe below. Before that, check some of the other copycat recipes.
1. McDonald’s Egg McMuffin– This burger is one of the most selling foods of McDonald’s. The reason why Egg McMuffin is so popular is that it is very affordable and can be your proper meal.
2. McDonald’s Caramel Frappe– This drink is made with a mix of rich caramel, coffee, milk, whipped cream and ice. This frappe drink can be a refreshing drink for summers.
3. McDonald’s Hash Browns– I always wondered why to go to McDonald’s for hash brown when you can easily make them at your home at almost half the price for McDonald’s.
4. McDonald’s Szechuan Sauce– This sauce became popular when it was featured in an episode of “Rick and Morty.” Let’s what is so special in this sauce and how you can make it at your home.
Mcdonald’s Sausage and Egg McMuffin Recipe
For Sausage Patties
- 500 g Ground Pork
- ½ tsp Dried Ground Sage
- ½ tsp Dried Thyme
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- ¾ tsp Black Pepper
- ¾ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Sugar
- 2 tsp Oil
- 4 Eggs
- 4 English Muffins
- 4 Cheese Slices
- First, you have to preheat your oven to around 130oC.
- Cut the muffin from the center, place on the try upside and place some cheese on top.
- Take a bowl and add mixed sausage patty ingredients into it. Mix it using your hands until completely combined.
- Make 4 patties out of it and check the size of the patties as they shrink while cooking. So, make it a little bigger.
- In a skillet, add some oil and keep it over high heat. Add the patties you made and cook for about 2-3 minutes until they turn brown. Cook from both ends well.
- To make the eggs, take another pan and add some drops of oil to it. Now, place the egg rings in the pan and grease them with some oil.
- Crack the eggs and drop them in the rings. Let the eggs cook and make a thick small-sized omelet type roll out of it.
- Take out your muffins from the oven and fill them with sausage and egg that you made and cover with a muffin on the top.
- Serve them hot and enjoy.
Well, that’s it for today and I hope you will like this recipe. If you have any queries or suggestions, mention them in the comments below. Till then, have a great day and keep tuning in for more such amazing and unique recipes.