There’s no better way to get your fall fix than this McDonald’s copycat recipe. So, let’s cheer up for McDonald’s pumpkin spice latte copycat recipe. This fall, McDonald’s has added the popular pumpkin spice latte to their menu.
But why settle for any pumpkin spice latte when you can make a restaurant-style latte at home? recipe? Get ready to indulge in fall’s warm and cozy flavors with this delicious treat. Let’s get started!
This delicious drink is made with creamy milk, rich pumpkin spice flavor, and a dollop of whipped cream. The perfect blend of sweet and spicy flavors, this latte is sure to become your new favorite fall beverage.
If you love garnishing your latte, I have some ideas for you. Jazz up your latte with drizzling caramel sauce for nutty indulgence. Or you can also sprinkle some chopped nuts over your latte for the crunch. The ideas are endless. Try one of them!
Take advantage of this delicacy this fall season. Give this recipe a try and savor the warm and comforting flavors. Here is a hands-proof recipe for McDonald’s fans. Note down the steps, ingredients list, and equipment details.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make McDonald’s Pumpkin Spice Latte?
- Saucepan – Take a small saucepan to heat milk and other ingredients.
- Whisk – Whisk is used to mix the ingredients as they heat up.
- Blender – You can use a blender to mix the ingredients if you’d like a smoother texture.
- Mug – This is where you will serve the latte. A cup of a mug, please!
How Much Time Will You Need To Make McDonald’s Pumpkin Spice Latte?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|3 Minutes||5 Minutes||8 Minute|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make McDonald’s Pumpkin Spice Latte?
- Milk – For this latte, you can use any milk, such as almond milk or soy milk. The milk provides a creamy texture and helps to balance out the flavors of the other ingredients.
- Pumpkin Puree – Pumpkin puree gives the latte its distinctive pumpkin flavor.
- White Sugar – Add white sugar that sweetens the latte and helps balance the flavors. You can use sweeteners like brown sugar, honey, or maple syrup.
- Pumpkin Pie Spice – Add pumpkin spice for that extra zing! You know how it’s made. Just combine ground cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves. It gives the latte its warm, spicy flavor.
- Coffee – For the caffeine kick, add instant coffee. However, you can use any coffee you like, but a strong, dark roast works best.
- Whipped Cream – Whipped cream adds a light, creamy touch to the latte. One dollop of your cup gives it a complete look.
Steps To Make McDonald’s Pumpkin Spice Latte
1. Heat Up Milk
Mix the milk, pumpkin puree, sugar, and pumpkin pie spice in a small saucepan.
Place the saucepan over medium heat and stir the mixture occasionally as it heats up.
As the mixture warms, the sugar will dissolve, and the flavors will begin to blend for three to four minutes.
2. Pour Instant Coffee
In a coffee mug, pour in instant hot coffee. Then add the mixture once it’s cooked. Leave some space at the top of the mug for whipped cream.
3. Top The Latte
Top off the latte with a generous dollop of whipped cream. For extra flavor, you can sprinkle a little extra pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon.
Take a moment to savor the warm, comforting aroma of your homemade pumpkin spice latte before taking a sip.
How Will McDonald’s Pumpkin Spice Latte Look And Taste Like?
McDonald’s pumpkin spice latte is a warm, creamy, and delicious fall treat. The latte itself is a beautiful amber color and is topped with a generous dollop of whipped cream.
As for the taste, it’s hard to beat a McDonald’s pumpkin spice latte. The pumpkin puree gives it a rich, velvety texture and the pumpkin pie spice adds a warm, comforting flavor.
While the coffee adds a nice strong kick to the latte, this McDonald’s pumpkin spice latte is sure to hit the spot.
McDonald’s Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 tablespoons Pumpkin Puree
- 1 cup White Sugar
- ½ teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- ½ cup Coffee
- ¼ cup Whipped Cream
- Combine the milk, pumpkin puree, sugar, and pie spice in a saucepan.
- Cook on medium heat until hot and the sugar is dissolved.
- Pour the mixture into a mug containing the hot coffee.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkle cinnamon powder or pumpkin spice.
- Enjoy McDonald’s pumpkin spice latte at home.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can I use almond milk or soy milk instead of regular milk?
You can use almond or soy milk instead of regular milk in this recipe. Make sure the texture and flavor may get changed.
What to use as a sweetener for a pumpkin spice latte?
Some sweetener options are brown sugar, honey, and even maple syrup. For nutty flavors, you can add palm sugar or coconut sugar too.
Can I make this recipe without coffee?
If you want to make a non-caffeinated version, you can make it without coffee. Discard hot coffee and increase the milk to one and a half cups. You can also add a little extra pumpkin pie spice to taste. But this won’t call it a latte. So, the choice is completely yours.
Can I make this recipe in a blender?
You can make this recipe in a blender if you want a smoother texture. To do so, combine the milk, pumpkin puree, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and coffee in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour the mixture into a mug and top with whipped cream.
Can you make this recipe in advance?
Yes! You can make this recipe in advance if you want to have it ready in the morning. Follow the recipe and store the finished latte in the refrigerator. Warm it up in the microwave when you’re ready to enjoy it.
There’s no denying that McDonald’s pumpkin spice latte is a beloved fall treat. With its rich, velvety texture and warm, comforting flavor, it’s no wonder that so many people look forward to its return each year.
While it can be tough to recreate the exact recipe at home, this homemade version comes close. So why wait? Give it a try today and see how delicious this classic fall favorite can be!