Rich, chocolatey, and delicious Oreo cookies combined with vanilla ice cream make a perfect McFlurry. McDonald’s McFlurry is irresistible and satiates your sugar rush. Create a concoction of McDonald’s Oreo McFlurry at home with us.
A great combination of a milkshake and a sundae brings out a flavorful Mcflurry. We will be sharing how to make McDonald’s Oreo Mcflurry with vanilla flavor. Stick around for a while and know more!
Take a jar or blender to prepare homemade McFlurry at home. You need Oreo biscuits, vanilla ice cream, cool whip, and a half and half. The secret element here is a cool whip that will bring out a silky smooth texture to Oreo Mcflurry.
Mcflurry packed with delicious sweet treats will be ready in just one blend. Check out a quick and simple knockoff recipe below. The notable list of required equipment, ingredients, nutritional facts, and instructions is mentioned in the article.
1. McDonald’s Hot Mustard Sauce – McDonald’s hot mustard sauce is sauce looks colorful, smooth, creamy, and appetizing. Undoubtedly, it has mustard flavors with a little heat and zesty punch added to it.
2. McDonald’s Shamrock Shake – McDonald’s shamrock shake is filled with minty flavors and vibrant green color that makes it an instant hit. Making this shake in your kitchen is a child’s play.
3. McDonald’s Chicken Nuggets – Juicy, crispy, and delightful McDonald’s chicken nuggets are a huge hit. The fan-favorite chicken nuggets of joy will make you drooling.
4. McDonald’s Iced Coffee – McDonald’s iced coffee appears to be a standout selection. It is filled French vanilla flavors that out do the original. On Top of that it is stronger than most Espresso drinks.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make McDonald’s Oreo McFlurry?
- Blender – Blend all the liquids using a blender.
- Glass – Pour the Mcflurry into a glass.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make McDonald’s Oreo McFlurry?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||–||5 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make McDonald’s Oreo McFclurry?
- Oreo Biscuits – Add crushed Oreo cookies for chocolate flavors.
- Vanilla Ice Cream – Half a cup of vanilla ice cream will add a creamy touch to the Mcflurry.
- Cool Whip – Achieve a creamy texture by adding cool whip cream.
- Half And Half – Half and half is an amazing element with a combination of milk and cream. It adds thickness and consistency to the Oreo Mcflurry.
Steps To Make McDonald’s Oreo McFlurry
Gather all the pantry items required on the table. Take half and half, cool whip cream, vanilla ice cream, and Oreo crushed cookies.
2. Blend Trend
Follow the blend trend by adding half and half, whip cream, and vanilla ice cream. Blend for just a minute and the Oreo Mcflurry will be ready. Garnish it with crushed Oreo cookies and serve!
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
How Will McDonald’s Oreo McFlurry Look And Taste Like?
McDonald’s Oreo Mcflurry looks silky smooth with a creamy and bubbly texture. The crushed cookies taste really good when melted in the mouth. Feel the crunchiness and freshness with a glass of Oreo Mcflurry, just like McDonald’s offers.
McDonald’s Oreo McFlurry Recipe
- ½ cup Oreo Biscuits
- ½ cup Vanilla Ice Cream
- ½ cup Cool Whip
- ½ cup Half And Half
- Crush the Oreo biscuits.
- In a blender, add half and half, and whip cream. Blend for a second and soon add vanilla ice cream. Blend again for 1 minute and the Mcflurry will be ready.
- Add crushed Oreo biscuits on the top and mix with a spoon if you wish to.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is in McDonald’s Oreo McFlurry?
McDonald’s Oreo Mcflurry is offered with vanilla soft serve, chocolatey cookies, and a silky smooth texture of half and half.
How does McDonald’s make their McFlurry?
McDonald’s merges whip cream with ice cream and Oreo crushed cookies to make Mcflurry.
What brand of ice cream does McDonald’s use?
McDonald’s uses Dairy mix ice creams for their smoothies and shakes.
Can you get extra Oreo in a McFlurry?
Yes, you can surely ask them for an extra squirt of Oreo crushed cookies.
Prepare an amazing and quick recipe for McDonald’s Oreo Mcflurry at home. Refer to the above article for the details. Share your cooking experience with us in the comment section below.