If you love the McCafe line and the delicious drinks of McDonald’s, then you’ll definitely love their newest addition to the McCafe line. So, I present to you the gorgeous McDonald’s Oreo caramel frappe. This delicious drink is a smooth blend of oreo, milk, caramel, coffee, and sugar. But why stop there? It is topped generously with whipped cream, caramel syrup, and oreo dust.
I am sure once you have it, you’ll want more of it. But what if I told you there is a simple way you can make this delicious McCafe Oreo frappe at home. Just get the ingredients I’ll tell you, blend them, and it’s ready. It’s really that easy.
The frappe is different from the regular iced coffee. I’ll tell you what it is. Iced coffee is just cold-brewed coffee and is watery. Frappe, on the other hand, is thick, richer, and blended with ice. It has a lot of flavorings. Honestly, I’ll take the thick frappe over the watery iced coffee any day.
What Is The Equipment Used For McDonald’s Oreo Caramel Frappe?
- Small Bowl and Spoon– You’ll have to mix the coffee and caramel syrup and you’ll be needing the bowl and spoon for it.
- Smoothie Maker- It is better to use a smoothie maker instead of a blender. The reason being the smoothie makes a thicker and frothier frappe than the blender.
What Is The Time Required For McDonald’s Oreo Caramel Frappe?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|2 Minutes||3 Minutes||5 Minutes|
What Are The Ingredients Used For McDonald’s Oreo Caramel Frappe?
- Oreos- It is an oreo caramel frappe, so it is kind of given that you’d need Oreos to make.
- Coffee- Coffee is another crucial ingredient to make frappe. It won’t be a frappe without coffee. It’d just be a smoothie.
- Caramel Syrup- Add the caramel to the oreo caramel frappe and make it sweet as a caramel candy.
- Whole Milk- You can use skim milk, but whole milk makes the frappe a whole lot thicker. You see what I did there.
- Whipped Cream- Top the frappe with a generous swirl of whipped cream and make it the drink of your dreams.
- Granulated Sugar- You’ll need sugar to make the frappe sweet as sugar.
- Ice- Ice will help blend the frappe, and it also plays a part in the thickening of the frappe.
Steps To Make McDonald’s Oreo Caramel Frappe
1. Coffee And Caramel Come Together
In a bowl, add coffee and add about 2 teaspoons of caramel syrup to it. Mix them well, so they become one.
2. Blend It Like Beckham
Take a smoothie maker jar and add the crushed Oreos, milk, and sugar to it. Also, add the coffee and caramel solution to it. Blend it for some time and then add the ice to it. Then, blend it for about 2 minutes at medium-high speed. If you have a fancy blender that has a ‘frappe’ setting, that’d be the best.
3. Now, For The Toppings
Pour your frothy frappe in a tall glass and leave some space at the top. Top the frappe with whipped cream. Drizzle the remaining caramel syrup over the whipped cream. Add some crushed Oreos for the final touch. Your delicious McDonald’s Oreo caramel frappe is ready!
|Saturated Fats||12 g|
|Trans Fat||1 g|
What Does The McDonald’s Oreo Caramel Frappe Look And Taste Like?
The frappe is frothy and delicious. It has a sweet taste like that of a coffee ice cream. You can also taste the Oreos there. The drink is very sweet but extremely delicious. With the whipped cream topping, it looks very tempting. If you love frappe, you’ll fall in love with this one.
McDonald’s Oreo Caramel Frappe
- Small Bowl
- Smoothie Maker
- 5 pieces Oreos (crushed)
- ½ cup Whole Milk
- ½ cup Strong Coffee
- 3 teaspoons Caramel Syrup
- 2 teaspoons Granualated Sugar
- 4 cups Ice
- Whipped Cream
- In a small bowl, mix coffee and 2 teaspoons of caramel syrup.
- Now, in a smoothie jar, add crushed Oreos, whole milk, and sugar. Add the caramel and coffee mixture to it and blend it for a minute.
- Then, add the ice and blend it for about 2 minutes.
- Pour it into a tall glass and top with whipped cream, caramel syrup, and a little bit of crushed Oreos.
- Your McDonald’s Oreo caramel frappe is ready.