You can make McDonald’s McRib Sandwich at your home exactly like the one they serve in McDonald’s. In this post, I will share the recipe that McDonald’s uses to make McRib sandwiches at their outlets.
McDonald’s McRibs are quite famous but they usually drop it from their menu regularly. So I decided to make these McRibs at my home. Thanks to Google and Youtube, where I found many recipes and tried making all of them. By learning from all those recipes, I finally made the perfect McRib Sandwich at my home.
Cloning McRib sandwiches exactly like McDonald’s requires pork spareribs meat, sandwich rolls, barbecue sauce, dill pickle, white onion and salt. Puree pork, water and salt. Prepare patties from puree and freeze them. Cook those patties. Then take rolls and put patties, sauce, pickle and onion in between. McRib Sandwiches are ready!
This was quick, wasn’t it? It was a summary of the recipe but to make the McRib sandwiches just like they make in McDonald’s, make sure you need the full detailed recipe below. But before getting the instructions, check out our other copycat recipes below.
1. McDonald’s French Fries– Everyone loves McDonald’s french fries but do you know you can easily make those fries at home, even better than McDonald’s. So let’s see how what was the secret to my fries.
2. Chipotle Carne Guisada– It is a Latin Beef Stew and is a perfect meal for dinner that is served by Chipotle, one of the most popular Mexican fast-food chains in America.
3. Taco Bell Tostada– Tostada is a golden tortilla of crispy consistency and rough mixture in Mexican cuisine. It is flat to hold all of the toppings. Being one of the tastiest food, Taco Bell Tostada is quite famous among a wide section of people.
4. In-N-Out Double-Double– In-N-Out Double-Double Burger is one of the tastiest hamburgers and its recipe is almost 70 years old. The reason why this burger is so popular is because of the crispiness of the buns, the size of the relish, the best beef to use and much more.
Ingredients for McDonald’s McRib Sandwich
- 450 g Uncooked Pork Spareribs Meat
- 1 tsp Granulated Sugar
- 8 dill Pickle Slices
- 3/4 tsp Salt
- 46-inch Center Split White Sandwich Rolls
- 1/2 cup Sliced White Onion
- 1 cup Hunt’s Original Barbecue Sauce
- 3 tbsp Water
Use these exact ingredients to make McRib sandwiches just like McDonald’s. I prefer Sara Lee sandwich rolls as they are just like those they use in McDonald’s. Now let’s see how much will it take to make this recipe.
How Much Time It Will Take To Make McDonald’s McRib Sandwich?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 minutes||10 minutes||20 minutes|
This is a quick recipe which you can under just 10 minutes. Now let’s see the directions we need to follow to make this sandwich at home.
Steps to Make McDonald’s McRib Sandwich
- Using a food processor, puree pork, sugar, water and salt until completely smooth.
- Make 4 equal patties of that puree on a nonstick foil or parchment paper.
- Then gently press another sheet of nonstick foil or parchment paper onto the top of those patties.
- Freeze those patties for few hours until they become solid.
- To make sandwiches, preheat a large skillet over medium heat.
- In the meanwhile, slice the rolls to separate top and bottom.
- Then using a pan brown the faces of top and bottom.
- Now using the same pan cook those patties on each side for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Let them cool for a while. Take a large bowl and pour 1 cup of barbecue sauce into it.
- Dip pork patties into the sauce using tongs or hands.
- Make sure patties are completely covered in sauce and then place them in a sandwich roll.
- Then put 2 pickle slices and 2 tbsp chopped onion on patties.
McDonald’s like McRib Sandwich is ready at your home. Make sure you heat them in the microwave for 15 seconds to make the rolls soft. If you like a smokier flavour, you can add nearly 1/4 tsp hickory liquid smoke to the puree.
Nutritional Breakdown of McDonald’s McRib Sandwich
McRib Sandwich can definitely fulfil your carbs requirements and it has no trans fat. Now let’s see the complete nutritional breakdown of this recipe.
How to Make McDonald’s McDonald’s McRib at Home | Video
I suggest that you watch this video to understand this recipe even better.
Now you don’t need to worry if your favourite McRib Sandwiches are not available at McDonald’s outlet. You can easily make them at home. Make sure you leave your reviews in the comment section below. Also, don’t forget to check our other recipes.