You can make McDonald’s McRib Sandwich at your home exactly like the one they serve in McDonald’s. In this post, I will share the recipe that McDonald’s uses to make McRib sandwiches at their outlets.
McDonald’s McRib is quite famous, but they usually drop it from their menu regularly. So, I decided to make these McRib’s at my home. Thanks to Google and YouTube, where I found many recipes and tried making all of them. By learning from all those recipes, I finally made the perfect McRib Sandwich at my home.
Cloning McRib sandwiches exactly like McDonald’s requires pork, spareribs meat, sandwich rolls, barbecue sauce, dill pickle, white onion and salt. Puree pork, water and salt. Prepare patties from puree and freeze them. Cook those patties. Then, take rolls and put patties, sauce, pickle and onion in between. McRib Sandwiches are ready!
This was quick, wasn’t it? It was a summary of the recipe, but to make the McRib sandwiches just like they make in McDonald’s, make sure you need the full detailed recipe below. But before getting the instructions, check out our other copycat recipes below.
1. McDonald’s French Fries– Everyone loves McDonald’s french fries but do you know you can easily make those fries at home, even better than McDonald’s. So let’s see how what was the secret to my fries.
2. Chipotle Carne Guisada– It is a Latin Beef Stew and is a perfect meal for dinner that is served by Chipotle, one of the most popular Mexican fast-food chains in America.
3. Taco Bell Tostada– Tostada is a golden tortilla of crispy consistency and rough mixture in Mexican cuisine. It is flat to hold all of the toppings. Being one of the tastiest food, Taco Bell Tostada is quite famous among a wide section of people.
4. In-N-Out Double-Double– In-N-Out Double-Double Burger is one of the tastiest hamburgers and its recipe is almost 70 years old. The reason why this burger is so popular is because of the crispiness of the buns, the size of the relish, the best beef to use and much more.
Mcdonald’s McRib Sandwich Recipe
- Food Processor
- 450 g Pork Spareribs Meat
- 1 tsp Granulated Sugar
- 8 slices Dill Pickle
- ¾ tsp Salt
- 46 inch White Sandwich Rolls
- ½ cup Sliced White Onion
- 1 cup Hunt's Original Barbecue Sauce
- 3 tbsp Water
- Using a food processor, puree pork, sugar, water and salt until completely smooth.
- Make 4 equal patties of that puree on a nonstick foil or parchment paper.
- Then, gently press another sheet of nonstick foil or parchment paper onto the top of those patties.
- Freeze those patties for few hours until they become solid.
- To make sandwiches, preheat a large skillet over medium heat.
- In the meanwhile, slice the rolls to separate top and bottom.
- Using a pan, brown the faces of top and bottom.
- Now, using the same pan, cook those patties on each side for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Let them cool for a while. Take a large bowl and pour 1 cup of barbecue sauce into it.
- Dip pork patties into the sauce using tongs or hands.
- Make sure patties are completely covered in sauce and then place them in a sandwich roll.
- Then put 2 pickle slices and 2 tablespoons chopped onion on patties.
Now, you don’t need to worry if your favorite McRib Sandwiches are not available at McDonald’s outlet. You can easily make them at home. Make sure you leave your suggestions, experience and queries in the comment section below. Also, don’t forget to check our other recipes. Till then, happy eating!