To start your morning with a heavy and amazing breakfast, McDonald’s Mcgriddle recipe is a great option. You can recreate the exact McDonald’s Mcgriddle recipe at home with just a handful of ingredients. Check out the article to figure out all the intricate details.
Mcgriddle is the standard sandwich sold by the international fast-food restaurant chain McDonald’s. Don’t head out to the nearest McDonald’s outlet just yet. Let’s jump in to make a copycat McDonald’s Mcgriddle recipe at home.
This easy recipe includes eggs, sausages, cheese, pancakes, and maple syrup. The McGriddle recipe can be prepared in just 25 minutes with just 5 ingredients. I will walk you through the list of equipment, ingredients, and steps of the recipe.
1. McDonald’s Egg McMuffin – McDonald’s egg McMuffin is one of the most-loved breakfast sandwiches. To make McDonald’s Egg McMuffin, all you need is a handful of ingredients. t has melty cheese and Canadian flavorful bacon sausage topped with a poached egg.
2. McDonald’s Tartar Sauce – McDonald’s tartar sauce is one of those sauces that is paired with fried snacks or nuggets. Making the tartar sauce is a child’s play.
3. McDonald’s Holiday Pie – McDonald’s holiday pie is a small parcel of crumbly, crispy, and creamy holiday pie. It tastes delightful and prepared in no time. Glazed with sprinkles the holiday pie looks appetizing and delicious.
4. McDonald’s Hash Browns – Perfectly browned and crispy McDonald’s hash browns are delicious. The texture of hash brown is firm and crunchy. Crunchy on the outside and melting soft on the inside the hash browns taste appetizing.
What's In The Post
What Equipment Will You Need To Make McDonald’s McGriddle?
- Saucepan – The saucepan will be used to caramelize the maple syrup.
- Skillet – Bring the bacon to a deep-fat-fry by using the skillet.
- Bowls – Use the two bowls, one to mix griddle cake batter, and the other to beat the eggs.
- Cookie Cutter – With the help of a cookie cutter you can shape the mcgriddle pancake.
- Spatula – Flip the mcgriddle pan by using a spatula. It will help the pancake to cook better on both sides.
How Much Time Do You Need To Make McDonald’s McGriddle?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||25 Minutes||30 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make McDonald’s McGriddle?
- Bacon – You can use any sausage of your choice. The tender-chicken sausage or bacon anyway works well with the Mcgriddle.
- Maple Syrup – The maple syrup will add floral sweetness to the Mcgriddle. Use 200 ml of maple syrup for one Mcgriddle burger.
- Flour – To make your griddle cake mix at home, use all-purpose flour with no lumps.
- Baking Powder – Add a teaspoon of baking powder which will create an airy effect in the dough.
- Milk – The dough is combined well with a glass of milk. Add one glass of milk to mix the batter.
- Butter – Use 2 tablespoons of melted butter to give a soft texture to the batter. Moreover, you can grill the griddle cake with some butter.
- Eggs – Take one full egg to mix in the batter and one to make the folded omelet.
- Cheese – Use one slice of cheddar cheese, and one slice of pepper jack cheese. Put both the slices to layer the griddle cake.
- Salt – Season the batter, bacon, and eggs with a pinch of salt to add the savory flavor.
- Pepper – For sharp and pungent flavor add a teaspoon of black pepper to the batter and the fried bacon.
Steps To Make McDonald’s McGriddle
1. Gear Up
Take a skillet, put it on the heat, add melted butter, and keep the bacon slices to fry until it is brown and crisp. Simultaneously, take a saucepan, add a splash of water and 200 ml of maple syrup. Let the syrup caramelize nicely. Keep stirring the syrup so it doesn’t foam over, and flipping the bacon to avoid the extra burn.
When the maple syrup is caramelized, pour it on the butter paper. Spread it all over and let it dry. After that, crush the dried syrup into chunks, or make tiny balls. Let’s move forward to the batter of griddlecake. Take a bowl, add dry ingredients like all-purpose flour, a teaspoon of sugar, one tablespoon of baking powder, and a teaspoon of salt. Mix it well to break the lumps. Add a glass of milk in small portions until it is mixed properly. Make sure the batter has a loose but thick consistency.
3. Heat Energy
Take the skillet, add melted butter and with the help of a cookie cutter cook the batter to make griddlecake. In the batter, add those little tiny balls of maple syrup. Cook it on both sides. Then, on a skillet, drizzle some melted butter, pour the mixture of egg to make an omelet. Use a spatula to flip and fold.
4. Get Together
Put all the cooked elements on a plate to assemble the sandwich. First, add the slices of cheese on the bottom bun, the fried bacon strips on top of it, and further add a folded egg. At last, Spread a little maple syrup on the top bun and put it to cover the McGriddle sandwich.
|Saturated Fat||9 g|
|Dietary Fibre||2 g|
How Does The McGriddle Look And Taste Like?
McDonald’s McGriddle with bacon sausage, a brick of folded egg, and slices of American cheese is a full-fledged morning breakfast. The sweet flavor is perfectly paired well with the sausage. Also, make sure the sandwich is syrupy but not sloppy. Enjoy your homemade McGriddle!
McDonald’s McGriddle Recipe
- Cookie Cutter
- 250 g Bacon
- 200 ml Maple Syrup
- 200 g All Purpose Flour
- 1 tablespoon Baking Powder
- 1 glass Milk
- 2 tablespoon Butter
- 2 Eggs
- 1 slice Cheddar Cheese
- 1 slice Pepper jack Cheese
- 1 tablespoon Salt
- 1 tablespoon Black Pepper
- Caramelize the maple syrup to add the sweet flavor to the recipe.
- Prepare the batter of griddle cake by mixing all purpose flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and a glass of milk.
- Make the griddle cake with the help of cookie cutter.
- Make folded omelet, and assemble the ingredients together.
- At last, assemble the bacon, omelet, cheese slice on the top of the one bun. Season it with salt and pepper. Place the bun on the top and serve hot!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is a McGriddle bun made of?
Mcgriddle bun is made of sausage, egg, and cheese. It has grilled patty, crunchy bacon, fluffy folded omelet.
Are McGriddles fried?
Mcgriddle is made with toasted buns and fried sausages.
Who invented McGriddle?
Tom Ryan is the creator of McDonald’s McGriddle burger.
How much McDonald’s McGriddle is for?
McDonald’s Mcgriddle costs you $4.
Add your choice of sausages or other ingredients. Following the given instructions, I am sure you will love this easy homemade Mcdonald’s Mcgriddle recipe.