McDonald’s hot mustard sauce is perfectly paired with most of the snacks. It is filled with creamy and spicy flavors. Once you start making sauce recipes, I am sure you will never get it off the shelf.
McDonald’s offers a variety of dipping sauces, like spicy buffalo, honey, creamy ranch, tangy barbecue, and big mac sauce. Today, we have got a quick copycat hot mustard sauce recipe for you.
Begin with brown mustard as a base of the sauce. Spice it up a little with cayenne pepper. At last, whisk in soy sauce, vinegar, corn syrup, mustard powder, and sugar. Combine until it is smooth and creamy.
The hot mustard sauce will be ready just with one whisk. No-fuss cooking or baking; this sauce is prepared with just mixing. Add your tweaks if you wish it to be more flavorful.
Don’t forget to explore the dipping possibilities with this tasty mustard sauce. Go ahead and look around the full article. Find the detailed list of equipment, ingredients, nutritional facts, and instructions mentioned below.
1. McDonald’s McGriddle – McDonald’s McGriddle with bacon sausage, a brick of folded egg, and slices of American cheese is a full-fledged morning breakfast. The sweet flavor is perfectly paired well with the sausage.
2. McDonald’s Shamrock Shake – McDonald’s shamrock shake is filled with minty flavors and vibrant green color that makes it an instant hit. Making this shake in your kitchen is a child’s play.
3. McDonald’s Oreo Mcflurry – A great combination of a milkshake and a sundae brings out a flavorful Mcflurry. Check out how to make McDonald’s Oreo Mcflurry with vanilla flavor.
4. McDonald’s Chicken Nuggets – Juicy, crispy, and delightful McDonald’s chicken nuggets are a huge hit. The fan-favorite chicken nuggets of joy will make you drooling.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make McDonald’s Hot Mustard Sauce?
- Bowl – Stir in all the components in a bowl.
- Whisk – Mix everything with a whisk or a spoon. Here, we have used a whisk for a smooth and creamy texture.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make McDonald’s Hot Mustard Sauce?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||5 Minutes||10 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make McDonald’s Hot Mustard Sauce?
- Brown Mustard – Take two tablespoons of brown mustard for the base of knockoff hot mustard sauce.
- Soy Sauce – Add a teaspoon of soy sauce for a smooth texture.
- Sugar – Balance the spice with a teaspoon of sugar.
- Corn syrup – The texture of the hot mustard sauce will be enhanced with a teaspoon of mustard sauce.
- White Vinegar – Tart and zesty flavors can be added with a teaspoon of White vinegar.
- Mustard Powder – Mustard powder has a pungent flavor that can be used in dips, salads, or dressings.
- Cayenne Pepper – A quarter of a teaspoon of cayenne pepper will heat the mustard sauce.
- Salt – Add salt to your taste.
Steps To Make McDonald’s Hot Mustard Sauce
1. Gather Everything
Gather the pantry staples to prepare the hot mustard sauce. You need brown mustard, soy sauce, mustard powder, vinegar, corn syrup, cayenne pepper, salt, and sugar.
2. Whisk Away
Take a small bowl and merge all the components for making hot mustard sauce. A tablespoon of brown mustard and soy sauce. Moving forward add a teaspoon of mustard powder, vinegar, corn syrup, cayenne pepper, salt, and sugar to the bowl. Mix for 2 minutes and the copycat McDonald’s hot mustard sauce will be ready.
|Sodium||311. 3 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1.0 g|
How Will McDonald’s Hot Mustard Sauce Look And Taste Like?
McDonald’s hot mustard sauce looks colorful, smooth, creamy, and appetizing. Undoubtedly, it has mustard flavors with a little heat and zesty punch added to it. Serve this hot mustard sauce with burgers, sandwiches, nuggets, or your favorite fried dishes.
McDonald’s Hot Mustard Sauce Recipe
- 1 tablespoon Brown Mustard
- 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon White Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Mustard Powder
- 1 tablespoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Salt
- Gather all of the ingredients and combine them in a small bowl. Mix well.
- Add brown mustard, soy sauce, mustard powder, vinegar, corn syrup, cayenne pepper, salt, and sugar in a bowl.
- Refrigerate or serve immediately, it is your choice. Serve this hot mustard sauce dip with pretzels, wings, chicken nuggets, or burgers.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What is McDonald’s hot mustard made of?
McDonald’s hot mustard sauce is prepared by adding corn syrup, vinegar, mustard powder, soy sauce, sea salt, and cayenne pepper.
2. What happened to McDonald’s hot mustard sauce?
McDonald’s stopped serving hot mustard sauce in 2015.
3. Can you buy McDonald’s dipping sauces?
Yes, if you wish to get some extra dipping sauces, you can buy them from the restaurant.
4. What is the hottest mustard?
The hottest mustard is black seeded mustard. It is commonly referred to as the hottest type of mustard due to its spicy components.
Make this hot mustard sauce in a jiffy. Just whisk, combine and copycat McDonald’s hot mustard sauce will be ready. Share your valuable feedback with us in the comment section below.