One of my favorite desserts that McDonald’s serves is hot fudge sauce. Especially with vanilla-flavored ice cream, the hot fudge sauce is the best thing that you can have as that topping. It is actually not that hard to make and requires just 4 simple ingredients.
Vanilla ice cream with hot fudge sauce has always been my favorite McDonald’s dessert. But as I grew older, I realized that it costs less to make the sauce at home than it is to get it at McDonald’s. The ingredients were easy to get and the process was also simple.
To make McDonald’s hot fudge sauce, add milk, sugar, chocolate chips to a saucepan and stir continuously. Then, add butter and combine well. Let it rest for 30 minutes and then serve.
So, let’s get started and see how this sauce is made and the steps involved in making it. But before getting the instructions, check out our other copycat recipes below.
1. McDonald’s Big Mac Sauce– Big Mac is McDonald’s signature burger that is popular all over the world. The secret behind its taste is the secret sauce that McDonald’s uses in its burger and today, I am going to tell you how you can make that secret sauce at your home.
2. McDonald’s Honey Mustard Sauce– Have you ever tasted the McDonald’s Honey Mustard Sauce that they serve you along with those fries and burgers? I love that sauce and now anyone can make it at their home.
3. Arby’s Horsey Sauce– Arby’s Horsey Sauce is a classic sauce that we all love. Arby’s has many great items on the Arby’s menu. This sauce has just the right amount of heat, and it is easy to make at home.
4. Waffle House Authentic Waffles– Eating waffles for your breakfast is a very great choice and one of the best places that serve waffles is Waffle House. They serve the finest waffles in America.
Ingredients For McDonald’s Hot Fudge Sauce
- 345 ml Evaporated Milk
- 2 cups Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 teaspoon Butter
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
These are the ingredients that you’ll need to make this fudge sauce. Check the table below to look at the time needed.
How Much Time Will It Take To Make McDonald’s Hot Fudge Sauce?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Resting Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||10 Minutes||30 Minutes||45 Minutes|
The sauce actually takes 15 minutes to get ready but you need to set it aside to rest for half an hour. Let’s check the steps of the recipe.
Steps To Make McDonald’s Hot Fudge Sauce
- Take a saucepan and add milk, sugar, chocolate chips to it and keep it over medium heat. Stir it continuously and wait until it boils. After that, remove the heat and keep it aside.
- Add the butter to this mix along with vanilla extract and combine it well.
- Let it rest and allow it to cool for about 30 minutes.
This hot fudge sauce makes your simple dessert an exceptional one and will not disappoint you at all. Try it once and see the difference in taste. This recipe’s nutritional breakdown is also provided in the table below to check the nutrients and their correct quantity in it.
Nutritional Breakdown Of McDonald’s Hot Fudge Sauce
Here is the nutritional breakdown of this recipe.
To know more about this recipe, here is a video that you can watch. It will guide you through the whole process and will make your cooking easier and convenient.
How To Make McDonald’s Hot Fudge Sauce At Home | Video
I have added a similar video below for your help. Check it out!
That’s all for this recipe. I hope you will like this McDonald’s hot fudge sauce and will try it at home. Do let us know what you think about it. Reach out by mentioning your suggestions and queries in the comments box down below and I would love to get back to you. Till then, happy eating!