McDonald’s hot fudge sauce is an recipe that comes together in minutes and it is delicious. It is filled with rich, buttery, and chocolatey flavors. If you wish to make a perfect hot fudge sauce in your kitchen, then follow the tips and tricks below!
Vanilla ice cream with hot fudge sauce is one of the favorite McDonald’s dessert. Making this fan-favorite hot fudge sauce will impress your guests for sure. You can serve the hot fudge with ice creams or brownies. The texture and flavors will surely satiate your sugar rush.
For getting McDonald’s hot fudge sauce ready in your kitchen, all you need is to add milk, sugar, chocolate chips to a saucepan and stir continuously. Moving forward, add butter and combine well. Cool down a bit before you serve.
Seek out the notable list of equipment, ingredients, nutritional facts, and instructions to make knockoff McDonald’s hot fudge sauce. You will also find some frequently asked questions. Before you proceed, check out the link for other popular McDonald’s copycat recipes.
1. McDonald’s Big Mac Sauce– Big Mac is McDonald’s signature burger that is popular all over the world. The secret behind its taste is the secret sauce that McDonald’s uses in its burger and today, I am going to tell you how you can make that secret sauce at your home.
2. McDonald’s Honey Mustard Sauce– Have you ever tasted the McDonald’s Honey Mustard Sauce that they serve you along with those fries and burgers? I love that sauce and now anyone can make it at their home.
3. Arby’s Horsey Sauce– Arby’s Horsey Sauce is a classic sauce that we all love. Arby’s has many great items on the Arby’s menu. This sauce has just the right amount of heat, and it is easy to make at home.
4. Waffle House Authentic Waffles– Eating waffles for your breakfast is a very great choice and one of the best places that serve waffles is Waffle House. They serve the finest waffles in America.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make McDonald’s Hot Fudge Sauce?
- Saucepan – Simmer the hot fudge components in a saucepan.
- Whisk – Stir in all the elements using a whisk.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make McDonald’s Hot Fudge Sauce?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||20 Minutes||25 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make McDonald’s Hot Fudge Sauce?
- Evaporated Milk – Take half a cup of evaporated milk to preapare the fudge sauce.
- Sugar – Add sugar to the water and milk and let it caramelize evenly.
- Salt – Just a pinch of salt to balance the sweet flavors.
- Chocolate Chips – To make the chocolate fudge extra thick, add some dark chocolate chips.
- Butter – Butter will bring out a nice and glossy shine to the fudge sauce.
- Vanilla Extract – For enhanced flavors, add a teaspoon of vanilla extract.
Steps To Make McDonald’s Hot Fudge Sauce
Take a saucepan, add milk, sugar, and salt. Let it cook for 5 minutes until the bubbles are formed. Keep stirring so that there are no lumps. Once you the bubbles, add half a cup of cocoa powder. Whisk until the texture is smooth and soft. Moving forward, turn off the flame, add chocolate chips and butter to achieve a silky smooth and glossy texture. The copycat hot fudge will be ready in just a few minutes.
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
How Will McDonald’s Hot Fudge Sauce Look And Taste Like?
McDonald’s hot fudge sauce is glossy, shiny, and full of chocolate flavors. The consistency of the hot fudge sauce seems really amazing and tastes even better. Pour the hot fudge sauce on your favorite brownies, ice creams, or any milkshakes. It will surely satiate your sugar rush.
Mcdonald’s Hot Fudge Sauce Recipe
- 345 ml Evaporated Milk
- 2 cups Chocolate Chips
- 1 teaspoon Butter
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- Take a saucepan and add milk, sugar, chocolate chips to it and keep it over medium heat. Stir it continuously and wait until it boils. After that, remove the heat and keep it aside.
- Add the butter to this mix along with vanilla extract and combine it well.
- Let it rest and allow it to cool for about 30 minutes.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is McDonald’s hot fudge made of?
McDonald’s hot fudge sauce is prepared with sugar, chocolate chips, cocoa powder, butter, vanilla extract, and milk.
What’s the difference between hot fudge and chocolate sauce?
The difference between the two is that the hot fudge is thicker and more indulgent in comparison to chocolate sauce.
Did McDonald’s get rid of Hot Fudge Sundae?
Yes, McDonald’s has got rid of its iconic hot fudge sundae from its menu.
What makes fudge a fudge?
Fudge is made with granulated sugar merged with milk, salt, and flavored syrups.
That’s all for this recipe. I hope you will like this McDonald’s hot fudge sauce and will try it at home. Do let us know what you think about it. Reach out by mentioning your suggestions and queries in the comments box down below and I would love to get back to you. Till then, happy eating!