McDonald’s hot fudge sauce is a recipe that comes together in minutes and it is delicious. It is filled with rich, buttery, and chocolatey flavors. If you wish to make a perfect hot fudge sauce in your kitchen, then follow the tips and tricks below!
Vanilla ice cream with hot fudge sauce is one of the favorite McDonald’s desserts. Making this fan-favorite hot fudge sauce will impress your guests for sure. You can serve the hot fudge with ice creams or brownies. The texture and flavors will surely satiate your sugar rush.
To get McDonald’s hot fudge sauce ready in your kitchen, you must add milk, sugar, and chocolate chips to a saucepan and stir continuously. Moving forward, add butter and combine well. Cool down a bit before you serve.
Seek out the notable list of equipment, ingredients, nutritional facts, and instructions to make knockoff McDonald’s hot fudge sauce. You will also find some frequently asked questions. Before you proceed, check out the link for other popular McDonald’s copycat recipes.
Other McDonald’s Recipes That You Can Try
- McDonald’s McGriddle
- McDonald’s Hash Browns
- McDonald’s Strawberry Banana Smoothie
- McDonald’s Chicken Nuggets
- McDonald’s Southwest Salad
- McDonald’s Chicken Wrap
- McDonald’s French Fries
- McDonald’s McRib Sandwich
- McDonald’s Tartar Sauce
- McDonald’s Holiday Pie
What Is The Difference Between This Hot Fudge And Chocolate Sauce?
|Hot Fudge Sauce||Chocolate Sauce|
|Hot fudge sauce is thicker than chocolate sauce.||Chocolate sauce is noticeably thinner.|
|The hot fudge sauce is made using cream, milk, and butter.||While chocolate sauce is prepared with sugar, water, and corn syrup.|
|Hot fudge sauce has more dense volume.||Chocolate sauce is comparatively pourable.|
What Is The Secret To Perfect Fudge?
The secret to making a perfect McDonald’s hot fudge sauce is to cook all the elements at the right temperature. Moreover, make thick sugar syrup so that the texture of the hot fudge sauce comes out silky smooth.
What Are The Tips To Make McDonald’s Hot Fudge Sauce?
Follow the important tips to make McDonald’s hot fudge sauce in no time.
- Simmer the milk over medium heat to achieve the desired consistency.
- Add finely crushed chocolates to give an extra thick texture to chocolate fudge.
- Stir in the sauce from time to time to avoid any lumps.
- Flavor the sauce with a teaspoon of vanilla extract and butter.
- The texture of hot fudge sauce should be silky smooth, and glossy.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make McDonald’s Hot Fudge Sauce?
- Saucepan – Simmer the hot fudge components in a saucepan.
- Whisk – Stir in all the elements using a whisk.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make McDonald’s Hot Fudge Sauce?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||20 Minutes||25 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make McDonald’s Hot Fudge Sauce?
- Evaporated Milk – Take half a cup of evaporated milk to prepare the fudge sauce.
- Butter – Butter will bring out a nice and glossy shine to the fudge sauce.
- Cocoa Powder – Half a cup of cocoa powder will enhance the texture of hot fudge sauce.
- Sugar – Add sugar to the water and milk and let it caramelize evenly.
- Salt – Just a pinch of salt to balance the sweet flavors.
- Dark Chocolate – Add some dark chocolate chips to make the chocolate fudge extra thick.
- Vanilla Extract – For enhanced flavors, add a teaspoon of vanilla extract.
Steps To Make McDonald’s Hot Fudge Sauce
Step 1- Take a saucepan and add milk and sugar. Let it simmer for a few minutes.
Step 2- Then, add half a cup of cocoa powder to the saucepan. Mix it well until the mixture is well combined.
Step 3- Further add grated dark chocolate chunks and mix evertthing well.
Step 4- Then add a teaspoon of vanilla extract, and a pinch of salt. Remove the pan when the mixture is thickened to the desired consistency.
Step 5- Add two nobs of butter to the hot fudge sauce and whisk it evenly.
Step 6- Give it a nice stir and pour into a serving bowl to relish the flavors.
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
How Will McDonald’s Hot Fudge Sauce Look And Taste Like?
McDonald’s hot fudge sauce is glossy, shiny, and full of chocolate flavors. The consistency of the hot fudge sauce seems really amazing and tastes even better. Pour the hot fudge sauce on your favorite brownies, ice creams, or any milkshakes. It will surely satiate your sugar rush.
Why Is My Homemade McDonald’s Hot Fudge Sauce Grainy?
The homemade McDonald’s hot fudge sauce can be grainy because of the big sugar crystals left in the sauce. Before you keep the fudge to cool down at room temperature, stir in frequently to achieve desired consistency.
How To Store McDonald’s Hot Fudge Sauce?
As an important rule, dairy products are supposed to get stored in the refrigerator. This will help you to store the hot fudge sauce in the refrigerator for up to five days. Moreover, you can also freeze the hot fudge sauce and reheat before using it.
Desserts Where You Can Add Hot Fudge Sauce
There are some of the best dessert options that you can pair with hot fudge sauce. Check out the list below and incorporate the homemade hot fudge sauce with the delectable dessert options.
- Brownie – Pour the homemade hot fudge sauce over the top of the brownies. It will add some extra chocolaty flavors to the brownie. Moreover, you must try hot brownies with hot fudge is an amazing combination.
- Ice Cream – Hot fudge sauce paired with ice cream also tastes delicious. A wonderful combination of hot fudge and chilled ice cream satiates your hunger and cravings.
- Cheesecakes – The hot fudge sauce is perfectly paired well with cheesecakes when drizzled on top. You can enhance the flavors of the cheesecake with hot fudge sauce to the next level.
- Pudding Cake – Drizzle a few drops into the pudding cake for chocolaty flavors. The pudding cake will taste even better when paired with hot fudge sauce.
- Pecan Pie – The gooey hot fudge layer and the toasted nuts will make this sweet treat a new favorite at Thanksgiving dinner.
Mcdonald’s Hot Fudge Sauce Recipe
- ½ cup Evaporated Milk
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- ½ cup Cocoa Powder
- 2 tablespoon Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- ½ cup Dark Chocolate
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Take a saucepan and add milk and sugar. Let it simmer for a few minutes.
- Then, add half a cup of cocoa powder to the saucepan. Mix it well until the mixture is well combined.
- Further add grated dark chocolate chunks and mix evertthing well.
- Then add a teaspoon of vanilla extract, and a pinch of salt. Remove the pan when the mixture is thickened to the desired consistency.
- Add two nobs of butter to the hot fudge sauce and whisk it evenly.
- Give it a nice stir and pour into a serving bowl to relish the flavors.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is McDonald’s hot fudge made of?
McDonald’s hot fudge sauce is prepared with sugar, chocolate chips, cocoa powder, butter, vanilla extract, and milk.
What’s the difference between hot fudge and chocolate sauce?
The difference between the two is that the hot fudge is thicker and more indulgent in comparison to chocolate sauce.
Did McDonald’s get rid of Hot Fudge Sundae?
Yes, McDonald’s has got rid of its iconic hot fudge sundae from its menu.
What makes fudge a fudge?
Fudge is made with granulated sugar merged with milk, salt, and flavored syrups.
That’s all for this recipe. I hope you will like this McDonald’s hot fudge sauce and will try it at home. Do let us know what you think about it. Reach out by mentioning your suggestions and queries in the comments box down below and I would love to get back to you. Till then, happy eating!