Tired of waiting in a queue at McDonald’s for a hamburger? We have got a perfect solution for you. Recreate McDonald’s hamburger at home instantly with our guide below. You don’t require any fancy equipment and tons of elements. Making a knockoff McDonald’s hamburger is a cherry pie. See it yourself!
For making McDonald’s hamburgers take sesame seed buns, American cheese slices, ground beef, onions, pickles, and some sauces. Grill the patty, toast the buns, and club the burger with cheese, veggies, and beef patty. For melting cheese, use the residual heat from the hot burger.
You can also place the cheese slice on the bottom bun and microwave it for 2 minutes. The cheese melts evenly. Preferably, you have got all the choices to tweak the hamburgers.
Now let’s quickly dive in to know the required list of equipment, ingredients, nutritional facts, and instructions. Find all the details in the article below. Moreover, in a drop-down section, check out the frequently asked questions.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make McDonald’s Hamburger?
- Grilling Pan – Grill the patty using a grilling pan.
- Tong – With the help of a tong, flip the patty to cook on both sides.
- Knife – Chop the onions and pickles into fine slices with a sharp knife.
- Butter Knife – Slather the sauces with a butter knife.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make McDonald’s Hamburger?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||10 Minutes||15 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make McDonald’s Hamburger?
- Sesame Seed Bun – Use sesame seed buns to club the hamburger.
- Beef Patty – Add a slice of ground beef patty for extra juicy and meaty flavors.
- White Onion – Place some diced onions for a savory blend of flavors.
- Salt – Add salt to your taste.
- Tomato Ketchup – Slather a teaspoon of ketchup on burger buns.
- Yellow Mustard – Yellow mustard is a staple sauce applied to a burger. You can also substitute them with your choice of sauces.
- Dill Pickle Slices – For spiciness, place some chopped pickle slices on the hamburger.
Steps To Make McDonald’s Hamburger
1. Sear The Beef Patty
Place the beef patty prepared with ground beef on a grilling pan to sear on both sides. Season the patty before grilling. Simultaneously, toast the burger buns with butter.
First, place a slice of American cheese on the bottom bun and put it in the oven to melt. Then, slather ketchup and mustard sauce on each burger bun. Place the grilled beef patty followed by pickles and onion slices on the top. Cover it with a top bun. The copycat hamburger will be ready in 10 minutes.
How Will McDonald’s Hamburger Look And Taste Like?
McDonald’s hamburgers have been an original hallmark since they were first introduced. Prepare them in your kitchen, and in no time, you will be stunned to taste the perfect flavors infused just like McDonald’s. It is filled with juicy and crispy beef patties, flavorful sauces, and fresh onions and pickles.
McDonald’s Hamburger Recipe
- Grilling Pan
- Butter Knife
- Sesame Seed Bun
- ½ Pound Beef Patty
- 1 White Onion (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 tablespoon Tomato Ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Yellow Mustard
- 1 tablespoon Dill Pickles (chopped)
- Place the sesame seed bun halves into the preheated dry skillet to toast. Once the buns are golden in color and the texture is crisp toasted, remove them from the skillet.
- Season the beef patty and place it on the grilling pan. Grill the patty until it is brown and seared evenly.
- Once the beef patty is grilled, begin to assemble the burger. Place the American cheese slice on the bottom bun and put it in the oven to melt.
- After that, slather tomato and mustard sauce on the other half of the bun. Place the beef patty, onions and pickles on the top.
- Cover the burger with the other half of the burger bun.
- In case you wish it to be hot, microwave the hamburger to achieve that steamed bun effect.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How does Mcdonald’s make their burgers?
McDonald’s grill the seasoned beef patty and club with onions and pickled into the burger buns.
Why do McDonald’s burgers taste different?
McDonald’s burgers taste different as they use different sea salt seasoning for every different outlet.
What preservatives are in McDonald’s Burgers?
McDonald’s burgers do not contain any preservatives or fillers.
What are the ingredients in a McDonald’s hamburger?
McDonald’s hamburger is prepared by adding grilled beef patty, onions, pickles, ketchup, and mustard sauce.
So what are you waiting for? Prepare an easy hamburger just like McDonald’s at your comfort right away. Share your cooking experience with us in the comment section below.