All of the readers that are reading this article, have you ever visited McDonald’s? If yes, then you already know what their specialty is and what they are known for. But for those who don’t know what McDonald’s is, let me tell you, this McDonald’s is the largest food joint in the whole world. They have about 36000 restaurants throughout the world and have their presence in almost every country on the world map.
So, now you know how famous this McDonald’s chain is. And do you know how many items they have on their menu? And to your surprise, they have around 145 items on their menu. It becomes quite difficult to choose your meal from the big menu that they have.
So, why am I telling you all this? This is because I am about to share a recipe with you that is a best seller from the menus of McDonald’s. This is one of the best fast food that one can ever get. So, this recipe goes by the name of Mcdonald’s Egg McMuffin. Sounds delicious right?
This burger is famous for two big reasons. First, is the taste and the simple ingredients that make it delicious and the second is its price. It is an affordable Egg McMuffin that can be your proper meal at any given point of the day. And now after this recipe, you don’t need to visit McDonald’s and spend your money there.
So, here we go! Let’s start this recipe now and see why this muffin has gained so much popularity and what lies behind its taste. But before getting the instructions, check out our other copycat recipes below.
1. McDonald’s French Fries– Everyone loves McDonald’s french fries but do you know you can easily make those fries at home, even better than McDonald’s. So let’s see how what was the secret to my fries.
2. McDonald’s Sausage and Egg McMuffin– This is the best meal that one can have over there. It’s so tasty that anyone can have it every day. The fact that you can also make it at your home make this recipe so great.
3. McDonald’s Caramel Frappe– This drink is made with a mix of rich caramel, coffee, milk, whipped cream and ice. This frappe drink can be a refreshing drink for summers.
4. McDonald’s Strawberry Banana Smoothie– Making the exact strawberry banana smoothie-like McDonald’s is very easy to make as it only requires 3 ingredients.
Ingredients for Mcdonald’s Egg McMuffin
|Softened Butter||4 tsp.|
|English Muffins||4 pc.|
|Canadian Bacon||4 slices|
|American Cheese||4 slices|
And to make this soft and loaded McMuffin at home, the ingredients that you will need are listed above in the table. The ingredients list is not that long and will not bother you at all. Grab them from your nearest store and start the preparations.
How Much Time Will it Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||5 Minutes||10 Minutes|
This is the only difficult phase that you have to go through. Just a wait of 10 minutes and after that this Mcdonald’s Egg McMuffin is all yours.
Equipment Used in the Recipe.
- Toaster: To heat and make the muffins ready.
- Skillet: To cook the bacon and eggs.
- Egg Rings: to make a perfect circular omelet for muffins.
Now comes the last and the final part of the recipe that will show you the whole procedure of making this Mcdonald’s Egg McMuffin at home. This McMuffin is easy to make and can be made by anyone who doesn’t even know cooking. So, no problem on that side.
Mcdonald’s Egg McMuffin Recipe
- Open your muffins from the center and toast them.
- Take a non-stick skillet and keep it over medium heat. Add bacon and cook it on both sides for about 1-2 minutes until their color changes to brown.
- Meanwhile, remove the muffins from the toaster and apply butter on both of its inner sides and fill it with a slice of bacon.
- Using the same skillet, add some butter and place the egg rings in it. Grease them with some oil or butter as well.
- Crack an egg and pour it inside the rings. Cook them until they are solid and ready.
- Once ready, take them out of the rings carefully and place them on each piece of bacon.
- Now add some cheese to the muffin on the top and fill it properly. Wrap or cover your McMuffin with foil or parchment paper and serve it.
Enjoy this Mcdonald’s Egg McMuffin with the special sauce and bring McDonald’s home. This will be a perfect breakfast for anyone who loves to have fast food that gets ready quickly.
Nutritional Breakdown of Mcdonald’s Egg McMuffin
The nutritional details of this recipe are in the table below. Have a look and keep your diet under your control.
How To Make Mcdonald’s Egg McMuffin at Home | Video
And here comes a helping hand. This video will be helpful in making this Mcdonald’s Egg McMuffin at home. Do watch it.
This recipe of MacDonald’s is always a win-win situation for those who love to add spice to their life and food. You should definitely try it and tell us about its taste. We would love to respond and know your thoughts and reviews about this recipe. Till then have a great day and keep cooking!