I am about to share a recipe with you that is a best seller from the breakfast menu of McDonald’s. It is the McDonald’s Egg McMuffin. It is made with delicious English muffins, bacon and of course, egg. It is the perfect breakfast sandwich.
McDonald’s is the largest food joint in the whole world. They have about 36000 restaurants throughout the world and have their presence in almost every country on the world map. So, it is fair to say that they cater to a bigger audience. Among many of their famous items, the Egg McMuffin is a loved breakfast sandwich.
To make McDonald’s Egg McMuffin, you need to slice and toast the English muffins. Cook the bacon. Then, crack the eggs into rings in the pan and cook. Butter the muffins and put cheese slices over the lower half. Add the egg, bacon and top with the other half. Serve with coffee!
So, here we go! This was just a quick snippet of the recipe. Let’s start the detailed recipe now. But before getting the instructions, check out our other copycat recipes below.
1. McDonald’s French Fries– Everyone loves McDonald’s french fries but do you know you can easily make those fries at home, even better than McDonald’s. So let’s see how what was the secret to my fries.
2. McDonald’s Sausage and Egg McMuffin– This is the best meal that one can have over there. It’s so tasty that anyone can have it every day. The fact that you can also make it at your home makes this recipe so great.
3. McDonald’s Caramel Frappe– This drink is made with a mix of rich caramel, coffee, milk, whipped cream and ice. This frappe drink can be a refreshing drink for summers.
4. McDonald’s Strawberry Banana Smoothie– Making the exact strawberry banana smoothie-like McDonald’s is very easy to make as it only requires 3 ingredients.
McDonald’s Egg McMuffin Recipe
- Non-Stick Skillet
- 4 tsp Softened Butter
- 4 English Muffins
- 4 slices Canadian Bacon
- 4 Eggs
- ½ cup Water
- 4 slices American Cheese
- Split the muffins from the center and toast them.
- Take a non-stick skillet and keep it over medium heat. Add bacon and cook it on both sides for about 1-2 minutes until their color changes to brown.
- Meanwhile, remove the muffins from the toaster and apply butter on both of its inner sides and fill it with a slice of bacon.
- Using the same skillet, add some butter and place the egg rings in it. Grease them with some oil or butter as well.
- Crack an egg and pour it inside the rings. Cook them until they are solid and ready.
- Once ready, take them out of the rings carefully and place them on each piece of bacon.
- Now, add some cheese to the muffin on the top and fill it properly. Wrap or cover your McMuffin with foil or parchment paper and serve it.
This was it about the recipe. If you have any suggestions or queries, please mention them in the comments below. I would love to hear from you and help you. Till then, happy eating!