Hey guys, I am back with another recipe and here in this article, I will tell you the Chicken Lollipop recipe with Sweet Chilli Sauce.
Chicken is one of that thing that I crave for every single time when I think of it. And of the biggest reasons for it is because how much chicken is important for our regular diet. derive all those nutrients which we are unable to get from our vegetarian diet. So the non-vegetarian diet is equally important to keep us healthy and change our daily routine.
And when I talk about Chicken, Chicken Lollipop is the thing that I love the most. Whenever I visit any restaurant, Chicken Lollipop is the dish that I tend to order. It is one of that appetizer that I love to eat every single time. Whether its a party or a gathering of friends or family, my eyes are always searching for Chicken Lollipop.
Chicken Lillipop is a very good luscious appetizer! This is one of the kid’s favourites, and it tastes spicy. It can also be served as snacks with hot tea, savoured with all kinds of dips and sauces.
The preference of sauce can hence add another favourite colour to your dish, that is, you choose your favourite sauce or dip with your favourite colour.
So let’s check out how you can make the most Masaledar Chicken Lollipop with Sweet Chilli Sauce at Home. Also, there are other recipes that you can have as starters, let’s check them out.
1. Air Fryer Chicken Wings– Air frying chicken wings presents you with chicken wings that are crispier than ever. It is an easy way to cook. If you are using frozen chicken for this recipe, then air fry the chicken wings for 5 more minutes than the actual time.
2. White Wings– We all love chicken wings, but have you ever tried white wings? These white chicken wings are really tasty and awesome that anyone can easily make it at their home.
3. Roasted Plum Tomatoes– Plum Tomatoes are often treated as a healthy vegetable and offer benefit to a range of bodily systems. As u all know no Indian recipe is complete without tomatoes. Roasted Plum Tomatoes at home is perfect for your sudden evening cravings.
4. Sambusa– Sambusa’s are great snacks to make at your home and now you can make it too by following this simple recipe.
Ingredients required for Masaledar Chicken Lollipop Recipe
|Red Chilli Powder||1 tsp|
|Mustard Seeds||2 tsp|
|Tamarind Paste||2 tsp|
|Jaggery Powder||1 tsp|
|Lemon Juice||1/2 cup|
|Coriander Leaves||For Garnishing|
|Coriander Seeds||1 tsp|
|White Pepper||A Pinch|
For Sweet Chilli Sauce
|Black pepper powder||1 tsp|
|Red chilli paste||4 tbsp|
How Much Time It Will Take?
|40 Minutes||30 minutes||1 hours 10 minutes|
Masaledar Chicken Lollipop Recipe
Preparation of Chicken
- Take the chicken lollipops and marinate them with 2 tsp Oil, Red Chilli Powder, Salt, Sugar and Turmeric.
- Now, put some oil in a pan put the marinated chicken lollipops in the pan and half cook them.
Preparation of Masala
- Take a pan and put some oil in it.
- Now put all the ingredients and roast them for them around them.
- Now put all the ingredients in a blender and make a paste of all the ingredients.
Preparation of Chicken Lollipop
- Take a pan and put some oil in it and let it heat for a while.
- Now put Onions, Mustard Seeds, and Curry Leaves in the pan and roast them for a while.
- Now put the Chicken Lollipops and the Masala that you’ve prepared in the pan and mix everything well.
- Add Jaggery Powder, Tamarind Paste, and Water. And stir until everything mixes and cover the top of the pan.
- Now after sometime, put some lemon juice on the chicken and cook it until the chicken is well done.
- For garnishing, use coriander leaves.
Sweet Chilli Sauce Recipe
- In a preheated pan add water and sugar.
- Prepare sugar syrup.
- Now add 1 tsp vinegar, ¼ tsp black pepper powder and 3 tbsp red chilli paste.
- Cook it till it gives a thick texture.
- Serve it in a bowl.
With this Chicken Lollipop recipe with Sweet Chilli Sauce, you can devour and release your excitement.
Nutritional Information for Chicken Lollipop Recipe
|Total Fat||21.2 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||33.6 g|