When summer season is around the corner, yummy mangoes already waters our mouth to extremes. I was having my first mango of the season when I was sitting in the garden. A thought came into my mind that why won’t I try a new recipe for mangoes which is refreshing and soothing.
I thought to try Mango Phirni. I don’t know how to make it but I thought I should try it. I made it finally and Guess What?
Mango Phirni turns out to be the best dish I have ever made. I thought I should share the Mango Phirni Recipe with my lovely people.
So here is the Mango Phirni recipe for rich, smooth, and creamy that gives our mouth the ultimate taste. It is filled with mango pulp in every bite that sends us to a pretty day somewhere around the hills, in total peace and satisfaction. And well before coming back, it gives us the happiness of the moment.
So this recipe serves all a good dessert for a party, festival, and also a good taste in daily life. This is to brighten your dessert and life with a sunny color. But before we jump onto the recipe, let’s check out some other desserts that you might like.
1. Malpua Rabdi Recipe with Sugar– Malpua is a famous traditional Indian sweet from Rajasthan and Orissa. But only Malpua is incomplete with it being dipped in the Sugar Syrup and served with the creamy white Rabdi. The crispy and sweet dessert can help you satisfy your sweet cravings.
2. Zafrani Sooji Halwa– Zafrani Sooji Halwa can become an all-time taste, especially on rainy days, while conducting auspicious occasions like pooja and also savored in family gatherings while chatting after food.
3. Maple Glaze for Donuts– The glaze of the donut is what makes it drool-worthy. After trying this maple glaze recipe, I am sure you will never give a second thought to any other glaze for the donuts.
4. Lemon Sherbet– This lemon sherbet is quite popular in the European and some American bars and restaurants. And the best part is that it’s really easy to make one.
Ingredients for Mango Phirni Recipe with Rice Flour
|Rice flour||2 tbsp|
|Mangoes||1 bowl pulp|
|Sugar||According to the sweetness of mangoes|
|Cardamom powder(elaichi)||½ tsp|
|Almonds and Pista||Sufficient for garnishing|
Mango Phirni Recipe with Rice Flour
- First puree the mangoes that you have for the mango pulp.
- Take a pan and heat two cups of milk.
- Take a bowl and add two tbsp of rice flour and two cups of milk to it.
- Mix it and add it to the preheated milk.
- Keep stirring for about five minutes until the milk gets a thick texture.
- Then add sugar and cardamom powder to it.
- Keep stirring for around 5 minutes until the milk gets the full flavor of the added sugar and cardamom.
- Now in a bowl take this mixture and let it cool down. And then add mango pulp to it.
- Mix it thoroughly, and garnish it with Almonds and Pista.
- Chill for around 3-4 hours before serving and serve cold.
Note- If you don’t have Rice Flour, you can soak some rice in water for 2 or 3 hours and then dry them all. After drying them, you can blend them to make them in powdered form.
How Much Time Will it Take?
|10 Minutes||30 Minutes||40 Minutes|
Nutritional Information of Mango Phirni Recipe