When summer season is around the corner, yummy mangoes already waters our mouth to extremes. I was having my first mango of the season when I was sitting in the garden. A thought came into my mind that why won’t I try a new recipe for mangoes which is refreshing and soothing.
I thought to try Mango Phirni. I don’t know how to make it but I thought I should try it. I made it finally and Guess What?
Mango Phirni turns out to be the best dish I have ever made. I thought I should share the Mango Phirni Recipe with my lovely people.
So here is the Mango Phirni recipe for rich, smooth, and creamy that gives our mouth the ultimate taste. It is filled with mango pulp in every bite that sends us to a pretty day somewhere around the hills, in total peace and satisfaction. And well before coming back, it gives us the happiness of the moment.
So this recipe serves all a good dessert for a party, festival, and also a good taste in daily life. This is to brighten your dessert and life with a sunny color.
Come let’s see how to twist to your taste.
Ingredients for Mango Phirni Recipe with Rice Flour
|Rice flour||2 tbsp|
|Mangoes||1 bowl pulp|
|Sugar||According to the sweetness of mangoes|
|Cardamom powder(elaichi)||½ tsp|
|Almonds and Pista||Sufficient for garnishing|
Mango Phirni Recipe with Rice Flour
- First puree the mangoes that you have for the mango pulp.
- Take a pan and heat two cups of milk.
- Take a bowl and add two tbsp of rice flour and two cups of milk to it.
- Mix it and add it to the preheated milk.
- Keep stirring for about five minutes until the milk gets a thick texture.
- Then add sugar and cardamom powder to it.
- Keep stirring for around 5 minutes until the milk gets the full flavor of the added sugar and cardamom.
- Now in a bowl take this mixture and let it cool down. And then add mango pulp to it.
- Mix it thoroughly, and garnish it with Almonds and Pista.
- Chill for around 3-4 hours before serving and serve cold.
Note- If you don’t have Rice Flour, you can soak some rice in water for 2 or 3 hours and then dry them all. After drying them, you can blend them to make them in powdered form.
How Much Time Will it Take?
|10 Minutes||30 Minutes||40 Minutes|
Nutritional Information of Mango Phirni Recipe