Mango, the king of fruits makes an amazing pair with milk. Amongst varieties of milkshakes, Mango Mastani is my favourite. The combination of milk, mangoes and ice cream makes it perfect for summertime. I start my day with Mango Mastani during summers. It just brightens up my day.
Since childhood, I have loved eating mangoes. It was my mother’s idea to give me Mango Mastani as mangoes and milk are good for health as well. Since many kids like me loathe milk, this Mango Mastani is a perfect way to provide them with nutrition as well as give them the delight of ice cream.
It was so easy to learn Mango Mastani Recipe. Also, it doesn’t take much time to prepare. Whenever your kids, younger siblings or you want to avoid drinking milk alone, try making Mango Mastani Recipe. But there are many other drink recipes that we’ve covered in our blog. You should definitely check them as well.
1. Dry Fruit Mastani– This dry fruit mastani topped with vanilla ice cream is something that you can’t resist. So let’s try out this delicious mastani at our home this summer.
2. Melonade– Melonade, or Watermelon Lemonade is bursting with summertime flavors! A simple and refreshing drink and a delicious way to use up leftover watermelon.
3. Sitaphal Mastani– This Sitaphal Mastani or the Custard Apple Milkshake is the healthiest thing you can ever try during a long exhausting weekend. The Sitaphal Mastani blends down to a smooth textured drink due to its already sweet and creamy flesh.
4. Rose Mastani– A rich essence to make you a great dessert is what we would love to have. Lavish, thickened shake, with this royal essence of rose, is going to be a new addition to your life today.
Ingredients required for Mango Mastani Recipe
|Chopped Mangoes||3/4 cup|
|Scoops of Ice Cream (Vanilla or Mango)||1 large scoop + 1-2 small scoop|
|Tutti Frutti||2 tsp|
How much will it take ?
|Preparation time||Total time|
|15 minutes||15 minutes|
Mango Mastani Recipe
- Take a blender. Put chopped mangoes, sugar, milk, 1-2 scoops of ice cream (small) into it and blend the ingredients until they get smoothed.
- Now take a glass and pour out thick milkshake into it
- Toppings can be done with a large scoop of ice cream, sliced pistachios, almonds and tutti Frutti. This would make the milkshake more yummy and delicious.
- Garnish it with a glazed cherry.
- Serve it immediately.
Nutritional information of Mango Mastani Recipe
|Saturated fat||11 gm|
|Vitamin A||1850 IU|
|Vitamin C||60.2 mg|