Taste and health are so repelling. But there’s one community who thought of making food keeping in mind the good health. CHINESE FOOD nowadays is seen with suspicious eyes. Let’s make it and clear all our doubts.
We believe our ancestors a lot they probably were never wrong. Their ancestors were very particular about making food, the balance of spices and it’s COLOUR. Colours that astonish us and make us eat the beautiful food on our plate. Those strong colours of nature which we compare our food with and wish to eat are thus created by an exact art of cooking.
MANCHURIAN is hence a Chinese dish adhered to according to Indian spices. It is mainly eaten with Chinese rice commonly known as fried rice. So by making this we have an art work for the cook and the perfect taste for the critic. Spices blended in such a balance to create heavenly taste.
How much Time it will Take:
1 hour 15 minutes
Ingredients for Vegetable Manchurian:
|Bread slices||2 units|
|Maida flour||1 tbsp|
|Corn flour||2 tbsp|
|Oil||Enough to deep fry|
|Grated Garlic||2 slices|
Chopped celery stems
|Chopped green chilly||1 unit|
|Chopped Green onions||2 unit|
|Green chilly sauce||4 tsp|
|Soya sauce||4 tsp|
|Sfaed vinegar||2 tsp|
|Chopped coriander leaves||Enough to garnish|
Use aromatic ingredients in perfect balance to create unimaginable taste of perfection.
How to Make Vegetable Manchurian | Gravy Recipe:
Preparation of Manchurian balls:
- Grate carrot and cabbage and drain its water. Mix them both in a bowl. Add 2 bread slice crumb, 1 tbsp maida flour, 1 tbsp corn flour, 1 tsp green chilli sauce and ½ tsp salt to it. Make dough by mixing all of them.
- Now make its balls. Now heat some oil in the pan and deep fry five to six balls at a time. Fry them till golden then keep them aside in a plate.
Preparation of gravy:
- In a preheated pan add 1 tbsp oil and let it heat. Now add grated garlic, grated ginger, chopped celery stems, chopped green chilli and chopped green onions in this oil. Roast these at a medium flame.
- In a bowl mix 3 tsp green chilli sauce, 4 tsp soya sauce and 2 tsp ketchup. Add this to the above roasted mixture. Add ½ tsp salt and ½ tsp sugar to it. Mix it well. Add 2 cups water to it and let it boil.
- On the other hand add 1 tbsp corn flour to a bowl and some water to it. Make a paste. Now after the above water in gravy boils down add this paste to it slowly. Keep stirring as well. Cook it till it gives a thick texture.
- Then add the above made balls to it. Add 2 tsp sfaed vinegar and chopped coriander to it. Cover it and switch off the flame. Keep it for five minutes so that the coriander aroma fills your dish.
- Serve this MOUTH-WATERING MANCHURIAN hot.
Taste the heavenly balanced taste on your tongue. Savor the Chinese change toad on to your daily boring routines of same food each day.
Stay tuned for more recipes to add on to your life…