We all want to cook a restaurant-style dish at our homes. But do they really do justice with the flavors? Well, the recipe I will be sharing with you is a true replica of Mama’s meatballs.
Mama’s Meatball is a restaurant in the United States which is famous for its meatballs. The meatballs are so tender, juicy and flavorful that nobody has matched cooking the meatballs to this level. But the recipe I am sharing will surely achieve a level nearby.
To cook Mama’s meatballs, make a puree of chicken stock, onion, garlic and parsley. Add meat, bread crumbs, egg, Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, red pepper flakes, and salt to this puree and combine them well. Make balls out of this mixture with greased hands. Add extra virgin olive oil to a pan, and cook meatballs. Heat marinara sauce in a pan and add the cooked meatballs to it.
This is just the brief of the recipe. More details related to the cooking process and others are given below. This is easy to make the recipe at home and makes a great meal. You can serve them with spaghetti. But before getting the instructions, check out our other copycat recipes below.
1. Buffalo Wild Wings’ Chicken Wings– Buffalo Wild Wings is famous for its authentic chicken wings and today, I am going to tell you how you can make it at your home easily.
2. Waffle House Authentic Waffles– Eating waffles for your breakfast is a very great choice and one of the best places that serve waffles is Waffle House. They serve the finest waffles in America.
3. IHOP French Toast– IHOP is an American restaurant famous for its breakfast food, including sandwiches and pancakes. Among their sandwiches, their french toast is the most popular sandwich loved by most people.
4. Chipotle Carne Guisada– It is a Latin Beef Stew and is a perfect meal for dinner that is served by Chipotle, one of the most popular Mexican fast-food chains in America.
Mama’s Meatballs Recipe
- Food Processor
- Large Bowl
- ⅓ cup Chicken Stock
- ¼ cup Diced Yellow Onion
- 1 clove Minced Garlic
- ¼ cup Fresh Flat-Leaf Italian Parsley
- ½ lb. Ground Beef
- ½ lb. Ground Pork
- ½ lb. Ground Veal
- ⅓ cup Plain Breadcrumbs
- 2 Eggs
- ¼ cup Parmigiano-Reggiano Cheese
- 1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 tsp Salt
- ¼ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 cups Marinara Sauce
- Blend chicken stock, onions, garlic and parsley into a puree using a food processor or blender.
- Take a large bowl, transfer the puree to it. Add meat, bread crumbs, egg, red pepper flakes, salt and Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese. Combine them well using hands but do not over mix.
- Grease your hands with olive oil in order to make balls larger than the golf balls from the mixture.
- Take a 10-inch wide pan and heat ½ inch of extra virgin olive oil over medium-high flame. Add meatballs to the pan and cook them till they turn brown. Turn them once to cook from every side. This will take 10-15 minutes.
- Heat marinara sauce in a pot. Transfer the meatballs into the pot with sauce and reduce the flame to low. Cook them for 1 hour.
- Serve hot.
Try this recipe and share your reviews in the comment section below. I will be happy to know how much you liked the recipe. Not just this, you are free to share any recipe you would love to know more about. I will be happy helping you. For now, grab your share of cake. Enjoy the meatballs!