Seasons change and bring us a lot with it, we like to dress accordingly, and we like to eat accordingly. Well one of those rainy seasons as we are aware of not hygienic to have street food and moreover it doesn’t fits with the season. Some sweets and puddings are traditionally followed at this time. This soft and crispy malpua is just the right choice in such a season.
Malpua is a sweet that is crispy on the edges and with softer interiors. It is eaten in a rainy season also a traditional festivity adds on to festivals like Sankranti and Holi. A sweet dessert served with rabdi. Just like we have a king to the jungle, this soft crispy dessert can not only dominate your plates with queenly presence but become the king of the festival with its heavenly taste. It is a kind of two in one we get king but we get the queens presence too. These simple Malpua can beautify your occasion with its presence
How Much Time It Will Take:
|Preparation||Cooking||Making sugar syrup||Total timing|
Prepare the beautiful and tasty in just half hour.
Ingredients for Crispy Malpua:
|White flour (maida)||4 tbsp|
|Semolina (sooji)||1 tbsp|
|Baking powder||¼ tsp|
|Cream (malai)||4 tbsp|
|Cardamom powder||½ tsp|
|Pure ghee||Enough to fry malpua|
|Sodium bicarbonate (meetha soda)||¼ tsp
|Almonds, pista and silver leaves||Enough for garnishing|
How to Make Malpua Rabdi- Indian Sweet | Recipe:
- Take a bowl, add 4 tbsp maida, 1 tbsp sooji, ¼ tsp baking powder and ½ tsp cardamom powder.
- Add ¼ cup milk to it, pour slowly to avoid lumps in the batter.
- In a pre heated pan add pure ghee.
- Put the batter in heated ghee in round shape.
- Cook it well from both sides until crispy on the edges.
- Place the in a plate.
Making of sugar syrup:
- Add ½ cup sugar, ½ cup water and ¼ tsp of meetha soda in a bowl.
- Boil it till thick texture.
- Dip the malpua in this sugar syrup for a minute.
- Take them out, garnish it with pista, almonds and silver leaves.
- Serve them hot or warm with rabdi.
Taste the heavenly sweetness of the queenly presence of this SOFT AND CRISPY MALPUA on your plate and reach the abode of heaven. Add the heavenly royals to your food, feel special.
Stay tuned for more recipes to add on to your life…