Malibu Rum is the world’s best-selling Caribbean rum with natural coconut flavor and a smooth and sweet finish that was founded by Pernod Ricard in 1893.
The brand was originally introduced to simplify the making of piña coladas by bartenders but when it started to gain some attraction. it started to produce its drinks in Barbados with the use of high-quality ingredients.
Many people call Malibu Rum a very versatile drink as you can easily mix the beverage with just about anything to form a new drink. And the Malibu Rum has only 21% of alcohol present in it. So it is not so strong when compared to other alcoholic drinks.
If you’ve landed on this website, then this means you must be searching for the latest Malibu Rum prices on the internet. Beside Malibu Rum prices, I will also tell you the different flavors of drink that is being manufactured by Malibu Rum
What's In The Post
Malibu Rum Prices
The prices of the Malibu Rum depend on the size of the bottle you are getting and the type of store you are visiting. I’ve visited almost every possible store in the market and there are not that many companies that sell Malibu Rum.
So I’ve made a shortlist of all of the brands that serve the drink and all the Malibu Rum prices are mentioned above.
|Malibu Original Rum – Coconut Flavor||750ml||$11.97|
|Malibu Original Rum – Coconut Flavor||1.75l||$21.97|
|Malibu Original Rum – Coconut Flavor||750ml||$16.99|
|Malibu Original Rum – Coconut Flavor||750ml||$13.99|
|Malibu Original Rum – Coconut Flavor||1.75l||$22.99|
|Malibu Original Rum – Coconut Flavor||750ml||$16.99|
|Malibu Original Rum – Coconut Flavor||1.75l||$27.99|
Malibu Rum Drinks
1) Pina Colada– It is one of the most famous cocktails that is made with Malibu Rum. People usually enjoy it in summer. It is made with Malibu Original, Pineapple Juice, and Coconut Cream.
2) Bay Breeze– This drink gives a refreshing feel to everyone who drinks it. It is made with Malibu Original, Cranberry juice, and Pineapple Juice.
3) Malibu Spritz– You can enjoy the Malibu Spritz in the hot sun of summer. Bursting with flavors, this drink in made with Malibu Rum, Sparkling Water, and Soda Water.
4) Malibu Mojito– It is a traditional drink that is loved by many people. The Malibu Mojito is different from a classic mojito because of its flavors. It is made with Malibu Rum, Fresh Lime Juice, Soda Water, and Mint Leaves.
5) Coconut Froze– Chilling out in summer with friends while having a Coconut Froze drink is one of the calming experiences you can ever have. It is made with the Malibu Original, Sparkling Rose Wine, Lemon Juice, Simple Syrup, and Peach Wedges.
6) Soda Water– It is a very simple, yet very enjoyable drink. It is perfect for any celebration. It is made with the original Malibu Rum and Soda Water.
7) Malibu Paloma– This drink has a traditional grapefruit Paloma twist on the classic Malibu Rum. Apart from the Malibu Rum, this drink has fresh Lime Juice, Grapefruit Juice, Soda Water and Salt Rim in it.
8) Malibu Fizz– A classic twist of fizz on your favorite Carrebian rum. This drink has the original Malibu Rum, Fresh Lime Juice, and Cranberry Juice.
9) Malibu Rose Spritz– It is a really enjoyable drink to have in summer with the goodness of pink color. The drink looks pretty and is made with the Malibu Rum, Sparkling Rosé Wine and Fresh Strawberries.
10) Malibu Tonic- This drink is super easy to make and refreshing to taste. It is a perfect drink for the weekends and it is made with the original Malibu Rum and Tonic.
11) Malibu & Pineapple– It is a very simple, fruity and delicious drink with a very refreshing taste just like a pineapple. It is made with the original Malibu Rum and Pineapple Juice.
12) Malibu & Pink Grapefruit Soda- It is a very popular cocktail with a Pink Grapefruit punch in it. It is made with the original Malibu Rum and Pink Grapefruit Soda.
13) Malibu Lemonade– It is a very easy-to-mix combo of Malibu and lemonade. All you need is Malibu Rum, Lemon Juice, and Soda Water.
14) Malibu Sparkling Pina Colada– This classic cocktail is made with the Original Malibu Rum, Pineapple Juice, Coconut Cream, and Sparkling Water.
15) Malibu Piña Colada Slushy– This cocktail is easy to make and it requires the original Malibu Rum, Coconut Ice Cream, Pineapple Juice, and Coconut Cream.
16) Malibu Coconut Water Pina Colada– If you love coconuts, then you will love this drink. This cocktail is made of Malibu Rum, Coconut Water, Pineapple Juice, and Fresh Lime Water.
17) Malibu Cola– It is a very simple drink with a very refreshing taste that can be enjoyed with friends on a hot summer day. It is made with Malibu Rum and Cola.
18) Malibu & Orange Juice– This is a Delicious, bright and juicy that is made with the original Malibu Rum and Orange Juice.
19) Malibu Watermelon Splash– This drink has refreshing flavors of watermelon and lemon with this delicious cocktail. It is made with Malibu Rum, Watermelon Juice, Lemon Juice, and Soda Water.
20) Malibu Ginger Beer/Ale– This classic cocktail is made with the original Malibu Rum and Ginger Beer/Ale.
21) Raspberry Hot Shot– This drink has a spicy but refreshing flavor. Its unique and sensational flavor mix is because of the Malibu Rum, Lemon Juice, Simple Syrup, Hot sauce, and Raspberries.
22) Twisted Pink– This drink has a very sweet taste because of its delicious cranberry and grapefruit Malibu cocktail. It is made with Malibu Rum, Cranberry Juice, and Grapefruit Juice.
23) Malibu Sun Berries– This is a very delicious Carrebian with the delicious Malibu Rum, Orange Juice, Raspberries, and Orange.
Facebook Page- facebook.com/malibu.rum
Instagram Account- instagram.com/malibu_rum/
Twitter Handle- twitter.com/maliburumus
YouTube Channel- youtube.com/maliburum