Hello people; Do you want butter? Do you want spicy? What do you think about baby corn? This time let’s go straight and mix our ingredients with one of the continental ingredients. Let’s make our world once again. Taste the food of each corner of this world in our way.
I was watching Sanjeev Kapoor on a cooking show on television he was making something related to corns and I noted down that recipe with his instructions. The next day, I made it at my place and I found it very tasty and delicious and today, I will share the Mirch Makai recipe with my lovely people but before I will share the recipe I will tell you something about the dish.
Makhani Mirch Makai can be taken up as a vegetable with the aroma of our spices and that class taste of one continental ingredient. It’s going to water your mouth. Eaten with rice, chapatti. This golden-coloured dish with a titch of green would give you a pleasurable taste just like wearing beautiful jewels. Just as gold and green grace your looks now the same would grace your palate and satisfy your taste buds.
Let’s put on to the journey of gracing your life with the Makhani Mirch Makai recipe.
Ingredients Required for Makhani Mirch Makai Recipe
|Ginger garlic paste||1 tsp|
|Red chili powder||½ tsp|
|Coriander powder||1 tsp|
|Cumin powder||½ tsp|
|Tomato puree||3 tbsp|
|Tomato Catchup||1 tbsp|
|Cashew nut paste||2 tsp|
|Green chilies used for pickle||4 slices|
|Cardamom powder||¼ tsp|
|Garam masala||¼ tsp|
|Oysters Matthey||½ tsp|
How Much Time It will Take?
|Cooking Time||Total Time|
|60 MINS||60 MINS|
Mirch Makai Recipe
- In a preheated pan ad ½ tbsp of ghee.
- Put 1 tsp ginger garlic paste and let it roast properly.
- After that put this gas on low flame, add ½ tsp red chilli powder, 1 tsp coriander powder, ½ tsp cumin powder, 1 tsp salt, ¼ cup water, tomato puree and ketchup.
- Cook it well till it dries.
- Switch off the gas and cover it.
- Now take another pan put 1 tbsp ghee in it.
- On heating fry 150 gm corns in it till golden (slice the baby corns to further add masala in it).
- Place them in a plate.
- Put 2 tsp cashew nut paste in the before readied masala of tomatoes.
- Now add fried baby corns and green chillies used for pickle in it.
- Add ¼ cup of water in it, mix it well and let it cook for five minutes.
- Add milk, cream, cardamom powder, garam masala, and oysters Matthey in it.
- Mix it well.
- Serve hot.
Serve the pleasure of jewels with the grace in its looks. Taste the sufficing spice, with the softness of the continental, with a touch of Indian flavors. Get a class taste of repelling ingredients. Match them at your ease with MAKHANI MIRCH MAKAI and create wonders.
Nutritional Facts Of Makhana Mirch Makai Recipe