Change is a must. To add on to our daily veggie savours, let’s devour non-veggie. This would help derive all those nutrients which we are unable to get from our vegetarian diet. So non-vegetarian diet is equally important to keep us healthy and change our daily routine.
CHICKEN LOLLIPOP is a very good luscious appetizer! This is one of the kid’s favourites, and it tastes spicy. It can also be served as snacks with hot tea, savoured with all kinds of dips and sauces. The preference of sauce can hence add another favourite colour to your dish, that is, you choose your favourite sauce or dip with your favourite colour.
You make it your own by adding your own colours and savouring in your own style; LOLLIPOP…
How Much Time It Will Take
|2 hours 5 minutes||30 minutes||2 hours 35 minutes|
Ingredients required for Masaledar Chicken Lollipop Recipe
Excess time is taken to make yet another super tasty, change in your life; dish…
|Chicken wings||12 units|
|Black pepper powder||1 tsp|
|Red chili paste||4 tbsp|
|Ginger garlic paste||1 tbsp|
|Soya sauce||¾ tsp|
|Lemon juice||1 tsp|
|Maida flour||1 tbsp|
Orange food color
|Red chili sauce||1 tsp|
|Refined oil||4 cups|
Start tracing the way to your children stomach.
How to make Masaledar Chicken Lollipop at home | Recipe
- Shape 12 chicken wings in lollipop shape.
- In a bowl add the lollipops so made, 1 tsp salt, ¼ tsp black pepper powder, 1 tbsp red chili paste, 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste, ½ tsp soya sauce and 1 tsp lemon juice.
- Mix well and leave for 2 hours to marinate.
- Take another bowl add 1 egg, 1 tbsp maida flour, ½ tbsp corn flour, 1 tsp salt, ¼ tsp orange food color, ¼ tsp soya sauce, 1 tsp red chili sauce and 1 tsp vinegar.
- Mix all and prepare syrup.
- Take a pan add 4 cups refined oil to it and let it heat.
- Now dip the marinated chicken wings in the syrup and put it in hot oil one by one.
- Cook it at a medium flame until the lollipops turn golden in color.
- Put it in a plate.
Preparation of Sweet Chili Sauce:
- In a pre heated pan add water and sugar.
- Prepare sugar syrup.
- Now add 1 tsp vinegar, ¼ tsp black pepper powder and 3 tbsp red chili paste.
- Cook it till it gives a thick texture.
- Serve it in a bowl.
Now serve this homemade, reliable sauce with CHICKEN LOLLIPOP. Devour them and release your excitement.
Stay tuned for more recipes to add on to your life…