This new boss of veggies is even going to give sulked vegetables like bottle gourd (lauki) a lively taste. A taste which is going to melt in your mouths making veggies far interesting tries at least. Now the lava burst taste of gravy is going to be turned into a molten one to add on to the slow savor of this mouth-watering dish.
Here LAUKI KE KOFTE are mixed with the luscious tomato base gravy slightly loosened with water to make it a curry. This dumpling curry is definitely going to create suspicion among children for it seems so tasty and absolutely no making out of their no like veggie hidden in it. Coming back to our new boss of veggies, it is the curry that would delight our not so delightful vegetables.
Let’s journey to this molten lava of spices making our food even more delightful.
How Much Time It Will Take
Ingredients required for Gravylicious Lauki Ke Kofte
|Gram flour||4 tbsp|
|Green chili||2 tsp|
|Dry coriander leaves||1 tsp|
|Red chili powder||1 tsp|
|Turmeric powder||¾ tsp|
|Grated lauki||2 cup|
|Chopped Onion||2 units|
|Cumin seed powder||½ tsp|
|Garam masala||¼ tsp|
|Coriander leaves||Enough to garnish or 2 tsp|
How to make Gravylicious Lauki Ke Kofte | Recipe
To make dumplings:
- In a bowl add 4 tbsp gram flour, 1 tsp green chili, 1 tsp ginger, ½ tsp garlic and 1 tsp dry coriander leaves.
- Now add 1 tsp salt, ½ tsp red chili powder, ¼ tsp turmeric powder, grated lauki and some water.
- Mix it all to make dough.
- Give them small round shapes.
- Now in a pre-heated pan add 1 tbsp sunflower oil and let it heat.
- Cook these round shape dumplings in it from both sides.
- Put them in a plate.
To make gravy:
- In a pre-heated pan add 1 tbsp sunflower oil and let it heat.
- Now add cumin seeds to it and roast it.
- Add chopped onions to it and cook it well.
- Now add 1 tsp garlic, ½ tsp ginger, 1 tsp green chili, 1 tsp salt, ½ tsp red chili powder, ½ tsp turmeric powder, ½ tsp cumin seed powder and ¼ tsp garam masala.
- Mix it well.
- Now add chopped tomatoes and cook it well on a medium flame.
- Now add ½ cup water to it.
- Cook it till it gives a thick texture.
- Add coriander leaves.
- Place the dumplings in a serving tray and pour the grave on it.
- Serve hot.
Feel the GRAVYLICIOUS boss on your tongue add on to your taste with molten spices and blasted spicy LAUKI KE KOFTE. Give your plate a brown color and enjoy the beautiful sight so created.
Stay tuned for more recipes to add on to your life…