Just as innocent animals do not want to harm anyone and just play, the pungent spices won’t harm just play along and they give you the best taste. Animals and spices are just the same, for animals dangerous yet cute; for spices, they are harmful in excess quantities yet aromatic in balance. They give you just the perfect flavor to turn a simple veggie into the best, quick and devouring recipe.
A utensil called kadai is just the best to turn the juicy gravy more flavors, well-cooked and tasty. KADAI PANEER is a soft textured, creamy, aromatic and a dish with the touch of continental capsicums. It is savored with chapatti, naan, plain parantha and rice. It can also be made a quick lunch box thing to taste homemade at journeys.
Let’s balance the spices into tastier gravy and a quick delicious recipe.
How Much Time It will Take
Ingredients required for Kadai Paneer
|Pure ghee||1 tbsp|
|Ginger garlic paste||2 tsp|
|Coriander seeds||¼ tsp|
|Red chilli||2 units|
|Fenugreek seeds||¼ tsp|
|Chopped onion||½ cup|
|Coriander powder||1 tsp|
|Cumin powder||1 tsp|
|Turmeric powder||¼ tsp|
|Red chilli paste
|Chopped Tomatoes||3 units|
|Tall chopped Capsicum||¼ cup|
|Small sliced cheese||150 gm|
|Garam masala||¼ tsp|
|Fenugreek leaves (kasturi maithi)||2 tsp
|Coriander leaves||Enough to garnish|
How to make Aromatic Kadai Paneer | Recipe
- In a pre heated pan add 1 tbsp of ghee, let it heat.
- Add ginger garlic paste and let it cook till 5 minutes.
- Add coriander seeds, red chilli, fenugreek seeds and onion cook it well till another ten minutes.
- Cook it till the onions give a golden colour
- Now add coriander powder, cumin powder, turmeric powder, red chilli paste and tomatoes.
- Cook it till it leaves oil.
- Add capsicum to it and mix well and cook it for another 3 minutes.
- Add cheese and mix it with gravy.
- On top put garam masala, fenugreek leaves, cream and coriander leave.
- Mix it well put out the flame and keep it covered for about five minutes.
- Let it absorb the last added aroma.
- Serve warm.
Taste the aromatic flavour of your food, feel the pleasure. The Punjabi chilli and continental capsicum adds a perfect combo to a delicious, flavorous, juicy AROMATIC KADAI PANEER so served.
Stay tuned for more recipes to add on to your life…