Tea time snack and change to non-vegan is a change for a day. To mutton lovers we have a replacement in their everyday veggie day. Accompanying it are the real form spices that would just blast the flavor of spices in your mouth. And also while roasting the duality of spices in different form adds on to your dish, makes it even tastier.
DAHI GOSHT is a thick, creamy meat curry. When served in the plate it gives you a sandy sight which is too soothing to your eyes. Connect with another natural beauty and live life beautifully. And above all realize at the end that it is an even delightful taste to have.
Let’s make the journey that would delight the deeper parts of your heart.
How Much Time It Will take
|2 hours 30 minutes|
Ingredients required for Dahi Gosht (Curd Lamb Curry)
|Ginger garlic paste||1 tbsp|
|Alkanet root(ratan jot)||¼ tsp|
|Indian bay leaf(tej patta)||1 unit|
|Black cardamom||1 unit|
|Small cardamom||5 units|
|Black pepper seeds||5 units|
|Red chilli||5 units|
|Cumin seed powder||½ tsp|
|Coriander powder||1 tsp|
|Garam masala||¼ tsp|
|Coriander leaves and garam masala||To garnish|
Now let’s trace the beauty that becomes the relief of your churning stomach.
How to make Dahi Gosht (Curd Lamb Curry) | Recipe
- Beat 1 cup yogurt.
- Cut the mutton in square slices, place it in a bowl and pour the yogurt on it.
- Add 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste and 1 tsp salt to it.
- Leave it to marinate for 2 hours.
- In a pre heated pan add 1 tbsp oil.
- On heating it add Indian bay leaf, Black cardamom, Cinnamon, small cardamom, cloves, black pepper seeds and red chillies to it.
- Now add mutton pieces in it.
- On a high flame roast it for 10 minute so that yogurt dries and mutton turns brown in colour.
- Add cumin seed powder, coriander powder and garam masala.
- Mix it well.
- Now pour left over yogurt and ¼ cup water in it and let it cook for 10-15 minutes.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves and garam masala.
- Serve hot.
Taste DAHI GOSHT’S lip-smacking delicacy. Enjoy its naturally striking beauty. Absorb the sight and taste the dish with pleasure.
Stay tuned for more recipes to add on to your life…