Add more spices this time for an even more cloud bursting taste. Just as filled and heavy clouds water down; fill your dish to such an extent that before tasting your mouth waters down at the sight. To fill a cloud and let it rain we’d need water, to fill a dish and let taste pour down we’d need spices and spices and even more ingredients for THE BURSTER BHAGARE BAINGAN’S heartfelt yummy.
Who likes aubergines (baingan), but who doesn’t like masala; an aromatic gravy that would water our mouth. Mix it, mix it in imagination, doesn’t it has to be tasty, for the aroma so added; for the taste, spice and so much more added to it.
It is a Hyderabad cuisine made in Punjabi way and tastes international, eaten in every part of the world. It is eaten with rice and chapatti.
How Much Time It Will Take:
Make these heavenly aubergines in an exact hour.
Ingredients required for Bhagare Baingan (Brinjal) Recipe
|Coriander seeds||1 tsp|
|Fresh coconut powder||2 tsp|
|Garam masala||½ tsp|
|Ginger garlic paste||2 tsp|
|Guda (gudh) crushed||1 tsp|
|Coriander leaves||2 tbsp|
|Red chili powder||½ tsp|
|Cumin powder||½ tsp|
|Refined oil||3 tbsp|
|Grated onion||½ cup|
|Tomato puree||½ cup|
|Fennel (saunf) powder||¼ tsp|
|Tamarind water||1 tbsp|
|Baingans / aubergines||500 gm|
Add so many spices to make it taste the best.
How to make Bhagare Baingan (Brinjal) | Recipe
Making of paste:
- In a pre-heated pan add coriander seeds, sesame and fresh coconut powder.
- Fry this until you can smell its aroma.
- Now put this in a mixer add ¼ tsp garam masala, 2 tsp ginger garlic paste,1 tsp peanuts, 1 tsp guda, 1 tbsp coriander leaves, ½ tsp salt, ¼ tsp red chili powder, ½ tsp cumin powder and 2 tsp water.
- Grind it and make a paste.
- Cut the baingans criss cross.
- Fill it with the paste made.
- Add 2 tbsp of refined oil to a pre- heated pan.
- Now put stuffed baingans in it.
- When they go red turn them cover the pan cook on a medium flame for 2-3 minutes.
- Take a pan add 1 tbsp of oil in it and onions.
- Cook till the onions turn golden.
- Add ¼ tsp salt, ¼ red chili powder,1/4 tsp garam masala, 2 tsp water, tomato puree and ¼ saunf powder to it.
- Cook it till it leaves oil.
- Add the cooked baingans to it.
- Mix it properly, cover and let it cook for five minutes.
- After that add tamarind water and 1 tbsp coriander leaves to it.
- Mix it thoroughly and serve hot.
Serve the world eaten taste of BHAGARE BAINGAN in your plates in just an hour with the flowing aromatic GRAVY. Burst the clouds of taste in your mouth and savor its after effects…
Stay tuned for more recipes to add on to your life…