Life was just made easy with the quick treat of Maggi, the perfect respite to hunger and growling tummy. Let’s add-on with this innovation to make the delightful taste ever. Maggi pizza with egg is basically a delight held together with an egg to serve your taste buds just a step- above amazingness and respite.
When I was in college, one of my hostel mates made Pizza Maggi within the hostel room and I found it very tasty. I thought I should share the Maggi Pizza recipe with my favorite people.
Now egg lovers make a quick extra topping for your regular pan delight and enjoy the absolute repelling combination worth devouring. The Maggi is a perfect combo of egg and Maggi and a baseless juncture of yumminess! Try on its aromatic flavours with this Maggi Pizza recipe with egg. Make your kids and family happy. Unravel the directions below.
Ingredients for Maggi Pizza Recipe with Egg
|Cheese (grated)||2 tsp|
|Pizza Sauce||2 tsp|
How much time it will take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|3 mins||7 mins||10 mins|
Maggi Pizza Recipe With Egg | Maggiza
- Break the egg in a small bowl, add pepper, and beat nicely. Set aside.
- In a pan bring water to boil
- Add the Maggi along with the masala and cook.
- Let the water evaporate completely which will take around 2-3 mins.
- Take off the heat.
- Add the egg on it and mix nicely.
- Heat the butter in a non-stick Tawa.
- Now add the Maggi and spread over making a pizza like the round shape.
- Cook for a min on low heat.
- Flip over and spread the pizza sauce over it.
- Add the grated cheese all over, let the heat be in simmer, cover the pan and cook for 2 mins. Remove and serve.
Tip: You can add other spices and veggies Topping like onion, Capsicum, Kasuri Methi, mushrooms or baby corn, olives etc. to make it just tastier. keep in mind to it over the pizza sauce you spread to cover it cook until the veggies are cooks and spices give away the perfect aroma.
Savour this Maggi Pizza Recipe with Egg with friends and family to build some happy moments. I bet this addition is definitely beating your regular order a pizza, watch a movie, and snore away the rest of the time
Rather enjoy making and burning (for those who don’t know to cook) this with your friends and finally serve your growling tummies with the absolute respite you madly.
Nutritional Facts Of Maggi Pizza Recipe with Egg