Making Mac and Cheese with milk is very easy and simple to make. But have you ever made Mac and Cheese without milk? Here I will share my recipe for making creamy mac and cheese without adding milk.
If you’re one of those people, who don’t like milk in mac and cheese or sometimes you don’t have milk at your home. Then this recipe is a perfect choice for you guys. You guys won’t feel any difference in this recipe even though it is without milk. So now let’s see a brief recipe.
To make Mac and Cheese without milk, you’ll need corn flour, pasta, water, salt, butter, cheddar cheese, heavy cream and pepper. To make the recipe, boil pasta for 20 minutes. Take a saucepan and melt butter. In a pan, add water, cornflour, cheddar cheese, heavy cream, salt and pepper. Cook for 5 minutes and the recipe is ready.
Make sure you follow the complete recipe with all the ingredients and steps mentioned below. But here are some other amazing recipes that you should definitely try.
1. Mashed Potato Bar– Mashed Potato Bar is one of my favourite dishes. As for mashed potatoes, the recipes for making it first appeared in 1747 with an entry in The Art of Cookery by Hannah Glasse.
2. Poi– It is a traditional Hawaiian staple that is made from a starch dish by boiling taro roots and water. Taro is one of the most nutritious starches proved scientifically. You can make poi with salt, sugar, malahini, kalua pork, salmon.
3. Cream Cheese Mashed Potatoes– As soon as you see Cream Cheese Mashed Potatoes, your mouth would start watering. Quick to make and with marvellous taste, these cheesy and buttery potatoes are an absolute delight and are a huge hit.
4. Smashed Brussels Sprouts– Smashed Brussels Sprouts take the most tantalizing part of any roasted vegetable—the crispy, caramelized bits on the outsides—from enticing feature to star attraction.
Ingredients Required For Mac And Cheese Without Milk
- 2 tbsp Corn Flour
- 2 cup Pasta
- 4 tbsp Water
- 1.5 tbsp Salt
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 tbsp Pepper
Grab these ingredients and get ready to make Mac and Cheese without milk. Now let’s see the steps to make this recipe.
How Much Time It Will Take To Make Mac And Cheese Without Milk?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Mins||20 Mins||25 Mins|
You won’t have to wait much longer for making this recipe. It only takes less than an hour to make the mac and cheese. Now let’s head to the directions.
Steps To Make Mac And Cheese Without Milk
- Boil pasta in water for 20 mins.
- Lined a saucepan and melt butter.
- In a pan add water with the cornflour.
- Add cheddar cheese and heavy cream.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Cook it for 5 minutes.
Now your mac and cheese without milk is ready to serve. Let’s see how much time it will consume to make the recipe.
Nutritional Breakdown Of Mac And Cheese Without Milk
If you’re diet conscious like me, then here is a complete nutritional breakdown of mac and cheese.
How to Make Mac and Cheese without Milk at Home | Video
Well if you’re having any doubt about this delicious recipe, then make sure you watch the video below.
Now it’s time to make this tasty mac and cheese without milk at your home. Make sure you leave your valuable reviews in the comment section below.