Italian food is the fantasy of every food lover to eat. The freshness, creaminess and taste; everything is just exceptional. I am a big fan of Italian food and also love making it at my home. The best part is the easiness and the comfort that you will feel while making it. The Italian recipes are known for their cheesy and flavoured food items. We all know how famous pizza is and, most of the people around the world love to have it.
Now you know today, I am going to share an Italian recipe with you guys and by not creating any suspense, this recipe is called Mac and Cheese Bar. Well, this is the most loved recipe and makes everyone crave for it. This recipe is superb in taste as it has both the combined flavour of macaroni and cheese that makes it the best Italian combination ever.
To make the best food, the ingredients must be fresh and should not be stored for a longer time. So here is the list, grab the ingredients and let’s start making this Mac and Cheese Bar at home.
Ingredients for Mac and Cheese Bar
|Salted Water||6 liter|
|Grated Cheese||4 cups|
For Mac and Cheese Toppings
|Smoked Sausage||13 oz|
|Plant based meat balls||1 packet|
|Barbeque sauce||½ cup|
|Frozen peas||1 cup|
So, the list is completed and you can get these ingredients from your nearest supermarket store.
This recipe will not take much of your time. The time consumption is not that high and you will feel comfortable with its timing. Here is the complete time frame in the table below.
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|30 minutes||30 minutes||1 hour|
The final part is here where I will tell you the full procedure about how to make this Mac and cheese at home. The procedure is easy to follow and you will understand it easily. So let’s start making it.
Mac and Cheese Bar Recipe
- First, preheat the oven to 375 F and keep those plant-based meatballs on the baking sheet and let them bake for about 10 minutes.
- Keep flipping the meatballs after every 5 minutes and apply some barbeque sauce on both sides.
- To cook the bacon, take a large pan and keep it over medium heat. Add the bacon and cook it for 3-4 minutes on each side. Cook them properly and make sure the pan is not fully covered with the bacon. If possible, cook it in 2-3 batches.
- Cut the rough edges of asparagus and chop it into small pieces. Now sauté them in the same skillet you used for cooking the bacon, with some oil in it and cook it for about 7-10 minutes. Add some salt if needed.
- Now is the turn of smoked sausages and you have to slice them into ½ inch size. Cook them in the same skillet on high heat for about 2-3 minutes until they turn brown.
- Take a safe microwave bowl and add some peas in it and microwave them for about 3-5 minutes.
For Mac and Cheese
- Cook the macaroni as per the instructions on the packet and keep them aside once done.
- In a pasta pot, add some butter and keep it over medium heat. Add some flour and stir it continuously.
- Add some milk into it and heat it until it starts boiling. Add some shredded cheese and stir until mixed.
- Season with some salt and pepper according to the taste.
- Now stir it well and make sure everything is mixed up together, serve hot and enjoy.
Finally, your Mac and cheese bar is ready and ready to tasted by you and your loved ones. Enjoy this creamy recipe and have a great time.
Nutritional Breakdown of Mac and Cheese Bar
The nutritional part of the recipe is something that everyone looks for these days. Everyone is conscious about their health and wants to have a proper routine and balance of nutritional elements in their diet. So here is the complete breakdown of this recipe done for your convenience.
How to Make Mac and Cheese Bar at Home | Video
For the ease of you all, I’ve added a recipe video of this Mac and Cheese Bar. This recipe video will help you in understanding all the directions correctly.
So are you ready to try this recipe? We welcome your thoughts and any other suggestions that you have regarding this recipe. Please reach us out by commenting on your views and ideas in the box below. We would love to add the necessary details and ideas of yours.