What is the first thing that comes into your mind when I say the word Spain? I know many of you will say football but apart from football and various other sports, what is the speciality of that country? Do you know what I like about this country? It’s the food. I love Spanish food and always crave for the same whenever I hear the word Spanish.
Spanish cuisine is very different yet delicious amongst all. People around the globe love Spanish food (those who know about it) and adore the flavours and the ingredients that they indulge in their recipes.
Spain is known for its different and unique recipes. I recently had a chance to taste Spanish Cuisine and tried the Lomo de Cerdo recipe. At first, I was not sure whether I am going to like it or not, but the moment I tasted it: OMG! it was a hit. I was surprised by the taste and the juiciness of the meat. The flavours were perfect. And there was no chance that I could have said something against it.
This recipe is a marvellous combination of ingredients and the spices that are in it and makes you fell out of this world by its taste. So, let’s start making this recipe and jump straight to the list of ingredients that you will need to make this recipe at home.
Ingredients for Lomo de Cerdo
|Pork Tenderloin||¾ pounds|
|Soy sauce||½ cup|
|Brown sugar||½ cup|
|Dried onion||1 ½ tsp|
|Ground cinnamon||1 tsp|
The ingredients that are used in this recipe can be grabbed from any supermarket or grocery store.
The time frame of the recipe is provided in the table below. This will help you to know the duration of the recipe for your convenience.
How Much Time it Will Take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|25 min||20 min||45 min|
The last and the best part of the recipe is now about to come. You guessed it right. Let’s start making this recipe now with the ingredients that I have provided above.
Lomo de Cerdo Recipe
- Remove all the fat from the pork meat and keep it aside.
- Take a large resealable bag and add soy sauce, olive oil, sherry, brown sugar, garlic, onion and cinnamon in it and mix them well.
- Now add the tenderloins, seal and pork, mix it well and refrigerate it for 4 hours.
- Set your oven to 3750F and preheat it.
- Now remove the pork tenderloins from the bag. And take a large pan and keep it on a high heat and place the meat and cook it from both sides for about 4 minutes.
- Cover the meat with aluminium foil and roast it 25-30 minutes after it let the pork rest 10 minutes before you slice it.
- After your pork is ready, take a saucepan and add the marinade in it and bring it to a boil and lower the heat after 5-10 minutes.
- After the sauce is ready, add some cornstarch into it and cook it on low heat for 5- 10 minutes. Stir this sauce and check the consistency. Serve along with the pork and enjoy.
So this is how you can make this Lomo de Cerdo at home without any confusion or doubt in your mind. Do try it and enjoy the taste of this Spanish cuisine with your family and friends.
Nutritional Breakdown of Lomo de Cerdo Recipe
Now comes the nutritional breakdown of this recipe, which will help you to understand what essential nutrients your body will obtain after you eat this Lomo de Cerdo. Let’s take a look.
So are you ready to try this recipe? We welcome your thoughts and any other suggestions that you have regarding this recipe. Please reach us out by commenting your views and ideas in the box below. We would love to add the necessary details and ideas of yours.