Lomo de Cerdo is a very tasty Spanish recipe. Here is an authentic Spanish recipe of Lomo de Cerdo which you can easily make at home.
When I was in Spain, I tried Lomo de Cerdo. At first, I was unsure whether I would like it or not, but the moment I tasted it: OMG! it was a hit. I was surprised by the taste and the juiciness of the meat. The flavors were perfect. And there was no chance that I could have said something against it.
To cook Lomo de Cerdo, take a large resealable bag and add soy sauce, olive oil, sherry, brown sugar, garlic, onion and cinnamon. Then add the tenderloins, seal and pork and refrigerate. Cover the meat with aluminum foil and roast it for 25-30 minutes. At last, marinade and add cornstarch and cook for 5- 10 minutes.
This is a bit complex recipe so make sure you check the complete recipe below. So let’s see the ingredients required for making this recipe.
Ingredients for Lomo de Cerdo
- ¾ pounds Pork Tenderloin
- ½ cup Brown Sugar
- ½ cup Soy Sauce
- 1 ½ tsp Dried Onion
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 1 tsp Cornstarch
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 2 tsp Water
The ingredients that are used in this recipe can be grabbed from any supermarket or grocery store.
The time frame of the recipe is provided in the table below. This will help you to know the duration of the recipe for your convenience.
How Much Time It Will Take To Make Lomo de Cerdo?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|25 mins||20 mins||45 mins|
The last and the best part of the recipe is now about to come. You guessed it right. Let’s start making this recipe now with the ingredients that I have provided above.
Steps to Make Lomo de Cerdo
- Remove all the fat from the pork meat and keep it aside.
- Take a large resealable bag and add soy sauce, olive oil, sherry, brown sugar, garlic, onion and cinnamon in it and mix them well.
- Now add the tenderloins, seal and pork, mix it well and refrigerate it for 4 hours.
- Set your oven to 375F and preheat it.
- Now remove the pork tenderloins from the bag. And take a large pan and keep it on a high heat and place the meat and cook it from both sides for about 4 minutes.
- Cover the meat with aluminium foil and roast it 25-30 minutes after it let the pork rest 10 minutes before you slice it.
- After your pork is ready, take a saucepan and add the marinade in it and bring it to a boil and lower the heat after 5-10 minutes.
- After the sauce is ready, add some cornstarch into it and cook it on low heat for 5- 10 minutes. Stir this sauce and check the consistency. Serve along with the pork and enjoy.
So this is how you can make this Lomo de Cerdo at home without any confusion or doubt in your mind. Do try it and enjoy the taste of this Spanish cuisine with your family and friends.
Nutritional Breakdown of Lomo de Cerdo Recipe
Now comes the nutritional breakdown of this recipe, which will help you to understand what essential nutrients your body will obtain after you eat this Lomo de Cerdo. Let’s take a look.
So are you ready to try this recipe? We welcome your thoughts and any other suggestions that you have regarding this recipe. Please reach us out by commenting your views and ideas in the box below. We would love to add the necessary details and ideas of yours.