Today I’m bringing this super yummy sandwich recipe for you. The name of the sandwich is Liverwurst Sandwich. Trust me, it is one of the simplest recipes I have ever seen.
Liverwurst sandwich is a meal that people have been eating for more than a century. It was a common food during the 1900s. Now, these sandwiches are available in many deli restaurants. Anyone can easily make these sandwiches at their home.
To make this liverwurst sandwich, all you need is liverwurst, white bread, lettuce, onion slices, and mayonnaise. Spread mayonnaise on a bread slice and add a layer of lettuce, liverwurst slices, and onion slices on top of it. Top it with the other bread slice. Your liverwurst sandwich is ready.
That was a glimpse of the classic recipe. Find the complete recipe below. There are other main course recipes on our blog as well that you should also check.
1. Rice Dressing– A rice dressing is a great rice dish you can make with rice. Ground beef or ground pork is used in rice dressing and that is why this recipe is delicious and very easy to make.
2. Stuffed Beef Sandwiches– Stuffed beef sandwiches have an amazing taste. They are one of my favorite sandwiches. They are filled with beef, vegetables, and cheese. It is an easy job to make these sandwiches at home.
3. Tri-Tip Sandwiches– Some caramelized onions with melted cheese and roasted Tri-Tip stacked between two thick slices of ciabatta make a luscious sandwich that’s called the great Grilled Tri-Tip Sandwich.
4. Roast Beef Sandwich– Most of us eat a beef sandwich at a myriad of places or restaurants. But have you ever ate Roast Beef Sandwich? If your answer is no, then today I bring Roast Beef Sandwich Recipe.
Liverwurst Sandwich Recipe
- 3 slices Liverwurst
- 3 slices Bread
- 2 slices Onion
- 2 Lettuce Leaf
- 2 teaspoons Mayonnaise
- Spread the layer of mayonnaise on a bread slice.
- Put a lettuce leaf, the liverwurst slices, and onion slices on it.
- Put some mayonnaise on it.
- Then, top it with the other bread slice. Your yummy sandwich is ready.